[CHAPTER 7: DRUNKEN FAULTS ]

DURK

Ya'll ain't heard from me in a while but I'm back 😋.

During the trip I was getting to know Reign. That night we just sat there and spoke for hours, I felt like we had a connection.

She was like a homie I could just cool with. I already said a relationship isn't something I was interested in.

Did I wanna smash? Hell yeah. But I had to respect that she had a man, even though that nigga seemed like a clown.

You could tell he either wasn't hitting it or hitting it right cause no bitch should be able to sleep next to a nigga if she had a nigga at hom-

REIGN: Who you calling a bitch Durk?

DURK: Rei don't start all this now, I'm sorry Dream for her interruption Imma continue the story.

REIGN: Nah nah nah, since Imma a bitch you can sleep on the couch tonight and my baby Dai with me in the bed.

DURK: Rei no, Daijon 3 years old. If Reeva can't sleep in bed with us neither can Daijon.

REIGN: Boy, you know she sleeps bad as hell just like yo' ass.

DURK: * Sighs * Reign just let me continue the story otherwise no DJ later.

REIGN: * Stays Silent *.

DURK: Sorry about that Dream, Imma continue.

So anyways, I woke up the next morning and it was about 11.30. I looked up and saw Choppa and Nino sitting on the couch playing blackjack. How did they get in the room? I'on even know.

" Oh sleeping beauty finally woke his ass up ", Nino said.

" Fuck you Nino, it's too early for yo' shenanigans ", I told him.

" Oh damn, Durk knows a big word ", Nino exclaimed shocked making Choppa laugh. I shook my head.

He was doing too much in the morning.

" Whatchu do to my sister, why ain't she awake ", Nino asked me with squinted eyes.

" Nigga , I ain't do nothing stop acting paranoid ", I fanned him off. Reign began to stir in her sleep.

" Nino, get out ", she growled.

" Nah, I ain't getting out get ya' ching chong Hong Kong ass up and get ready. I just spoke to Levi, he said them niggas done heard we got 3 of em' so we need to get a move on and do the rest before they figure us out. Now i'on know bout ya'll but I ain't tryna die in hot ass Texas so get ya'll asses up ", Nino snapped.

" Alright ' Dad ' shit ", Reign smacked her teeth.

She got up and walked to her wardrobe grabbing an all black outfit before slamming the bathroom door behind her.

" Welp, thanks for pissing her off ", I told him. He just fanned me off before standing up.

" Imma go back to the room so ya'll can get ready in peace ", he told me.

Choppa stood up and nodded at me before heading out behind Nino.

I went into my bag and picked out an all black tee with some black joggers and black Nike hightop airforce 1s.

I waited for Reign to come out of the bathroom before I went in and took a quick shower and got ready.

We were all ready by 1. Nino and Choppa had rejoined us and we were all in me and Reigns room. I got a call from Levi letting us know where one of the target's trap spots was making shit easier for me.