[ CHAPTER 4: JEALOUS ?]

[ REIGN ]

It was safe to say I had an early night - I slept like a baby who had ate till it heart was content.

I woke up around 8.30 in the morning in a good ass mood. I laid in bed watching snapchats of other people.

I clicked on Durks and saw a female's naked body with the caption ' Put That Ass To Sleep 👅😈🍆 '.

I shook my head. He was like most niggas to be honest. Fucked everything walking; I couldn't stand shit like that. I closed snapchat upset with what I saw.

I decided to get up and look nice today as it was a Friday. I looked at the date. " Friday the 9th ", I told myself. It was the 5th year anniversary of my parents' death.

I decide that I was gonna get tattoos to cover up my nasty ass scars from surgery and as a tribute to my parents.

I went in my closet deciding on some black skinny jeans, all red timbs , a big black balmain sweatshirt and a black north face jacket.

There was a lot of things I still also hadn't sorted out like : getting a car, buying a gate for my door and buying furniture for my spare bedrooms.

I had decided that I was gonna turn one room into a beauty parlor and the other into just a bedroom.

I also had a big ass basement that I was still contemplating on turning into a movie theatre.

I was overthinking way too much and decided I would start with buying a car since that was the most important.

I took a quick bath and got out getting dressed in my outfit before quickly flat ironing my hair.

I did some make up: just my mascara and eyebrows nothing major, and began searching car dealerships.

I found one in uptown Chicago and I ordered an über to take me there.

The journey was about half an hour. Compared to hood , uptown made Chicago look like a nice place to live.

I arrived at the dealership and I had already spotted the car I wanted. It was an 2015 Audi A5 coupe. I was in love with it and wanted it right that second.

A sales assistant came up to me to ask if I needed help I guess.

I took a look at this man. He was a sexy sophisticated piece of chocolate. He eyed me for a while before finally speaking.

" Good morning m'aam can I help you ? ", he asked with a big brooding smile. I returned it before replying.

" yes , is that Audi A5 for purchase right this second? ", I asked him. He looked at me surprised.

" umm, y-yeah it is ", he said leading me to it.

I looked from the outside and saw it had red leather seats. That sealed the deal for me.

" how much is it ? ", I asked.

" $50 thousand ", he replied.

" do you accept cards ? ", I asked him.

He nodded and I followed him to his office to pay for the car. He put all the details of my card in and the purchase was accepted.

He gave me my receipt and made me sign a copy for his documentation. He handed me my keys and as I was about to walk out I felt him grab my hand.

I turned around and he looked nervous. He cleared his throat before speaking.

" I know it's um, unprofessional to be doing this at my job and all but you are very beautiful, I was just wondering if you have any plans tonight ? ", he asked.