[ CHAPTER 3: HANG WIT' ME]

[ REIGN ]

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding. I winced as I sat up. I had a weird ass dream that me and Durk fucked and it was good.. real good.

I began to laugh as I thought of that never occurring. Suddenly I heard a voice that startled me.

" what you laughing at girl ? ", the voice croaked but it was sexy. I look around to see Durk next to me.

I looked down and saw I was naked. I looked at him and saw he was naked and screamed.

" man why you screaming ? ", he snapped sitting up. I looked at him horrified.

" Oh. My. God. Why lord why? ", I began asking as I got up out the bed.

" why what, why you trippin ?", he asked in confusion.

" how did this happen?! ", I snapped at him walking back and forth along my bedroom. I was butt naked too but it didn't matter - he had seen it all anyway.

" well we got faded and ended up fucking ", he said in a duh tone. Tears welled up in my eyes. I was so ashamed and felt foolish.

" why you crying ? ", he asked.

[ DURK ]

" Cause I feel like a hoe, I ain't even lived in the city one good month and i already opened my legs ", she sobbed.

I was confused, shawty wasn't no hoe, shit just got intense ain't no shame. She had some bomb ass pussy too.

" look I don't think you a hoe man, chill wit all that crying. Shit just got intense , I ain't blaming plus yo' pussy tighter and wetter than a mf ", I told her with a wink.

She calmed her crying and looked at me , laughing a bit.
I motioned her over back into the bed and cuddled her.

" I ain't judging you Ma, you felt like a virgin , you fucked before ? ", I asked.

" yeah, I have. It's just that I've only ever fucked one nigga ", she explained.

Only one? I was so surprised when she told me that. You lucky if bitches only fucked 3 niggas in Englewood.

I didn't wanna sound corny or none but shawty was interesting, I had to know more about her. She was a girl I could kick it wit' on a homie/fuck buddy level. I wasn't with that cuffin shit , oh no.

" you interest me tho ", I told her.
" how ? ", she asked confused.
" cause , you just show up outta nowhere and buy a house on this block and then you blastin' niggas and cleaning gunshot wounds, most bitches be on they feet right bout now , but you ? I don't know man you just different. So tell me bout you ", I told her.

" I'm not gone lie, my story crazy as hell ", she told me with a laugh. I just shrugged and her laughter died down.

" my name is Reign Amelia Palmer-Orishimo. I'm 22 years old , 23 on the 28th of November so obviously i was born 93'. My mom was called Myreche Palmer. She was 3/4 Jamaican and 1/4 Japanese. She was a police officer in Jamaica. My dad was called Ren Orishimo. He was full blown Chinese and he was a crime boss in China. When my mom was younger , about 21, she was sent to China to deal with an investigation, which was my dads drug empire. My mom was sent as a honey trap bait to catch my dad off guard and gather information. I guess you could say they fell in love because they ran off here and had me. When I was 17 , my mom and dad were murdered in our family home. I was out with my boyfriend at the time ", she explained.