[PROLUGE]

[ Friday , 31st Dec 2015 11.58pm]

REIGN IN THE MULTIMEDIA.

Narrator

" Babe ! , hurry right quick the countdown finna start ", yelled Reign to her boyfriend Dermàl.

" Reign I needa lock up can't you wait? damn ", Dermàl said clearly irritated.

" Boy if you don't get yo' knucklehead ass up these stairs , I swear to god you'll be having blue balls for a week ", Reign warned.

Dermàl laughed and decided that the lock up could wait , he would rather have his lips on his woman, rather than his hands on alarm system to enter the new year.

" 5... ", The intruders made their way to the front door of the couples luxury condo.

" 4.... ", Reign looked into her man's eyes with so much love, she was happy and content.

" 3... ", Dermàl stared into his woman's eyes, he knew he had the baddest female in the whole of Oakland on his arm.

" 2... ", The couple's lips touched and moved in sync waiting for the countdown to finish.

" 1... ", ' I love you ' were the last words that would ever be exchanged between the couple.

" HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ",
They could hear the cheer of their apartment building.

Reign's beautiful laugh was turned into a horrifying scream as her man collapsed onto of her blood spraying across her face.

She froze in shock before snapping back to reality and pushing Dermàl's lifeless corspe off of her.

She got up slowly attempting to run towards the bathroom where they kept the spare handgun before feeling two burning sensation in her lower back making drop instantly.

" Play dead Reign, play dead ", her body told her.

She laid on the floor in the position she fell in shutting her eyes.

Soon she heard the footsteps of the intruders ransacking the house for their valuables.

Reign said a short prayer begging the Lord to keep her alive as she slowly felt herself drifting into a deep sleep.

All she could think about was what life would be like if she had a second chance...