Chapter 19

Don't play song until I say to.
*************************************
"Congratulations class of 2016!" As soon as our principle said that I grabbed my cap and threw it in the air along with everyone else. When it came back down and I caught it I walked with the rest of the crowd and went to meet with my family. When I saw my dad I ran to him and jumped in his arms. "I'm so proud of you sweetheart." He said putting me down. "Thanks." I said.

When I saw my cousin Stacy we both screamed and ran to each other. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. "I'm so happy." She said once she was back on the ground. "Me too. I can't wait till I get to come to your graduation." Stacy still has one more year of high school so next year she'll be a senior. "Yeah. I'm ready to get out of this hell hole." She said as my science teacher walked by. We both waved at her with innocent smiles on our face as she glared at us. When she walked away we burst out laughing.

When Natalie came around to our family I jumped into her arms. "I can't believe were high school graduates." She shrieked. I nodded my head as she put me down. Someone came up behind me and pinched my sides causing a shriek to come from my lips. I turned around and saw Luke standing there. "Hey!" I said hugging him. "This is gonna be awesome. The start of our lives." He said holding his arms out gesturing to everywhere.

When he put his hands down he looked behind me he nodded his head in that direction. I turned around and saw Jeydon. I smiled and walked toward him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him and dipped me with my leg in the air. He leaned down and kissed me hard and fast. When I had both feet on the ground I hugged him.

"You know I love you right?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "What kind of question is that?" I said smiling. "And you know your the person I want to spend the rest of my life with right." I nodded my head. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said pecking his lips. I unwrapped my arms from around him as he back away a little.

[Play song now]

He bent down on one knee and I put both my hands over my mouth. Stacy and Natalie turned gasping. "Everyone shut up." They said at the same time causing everyone around to turn quiet and look our way. I heard small whispers as people started to see what was going on.

He pulled out a small velvet box from his pants pocket under his graduation gown.

"The day you walked into my house I didn't know that, that was going to be the best day of my life. You were the sweetest girl I ever knew. You know when you weren't kicking Jessica's ass." I chuckled as tears fell down my cheek.

"I may have been an ass to you the first couple of days. But then I got to know you and I realized that you were the best thing to happen to me even when we weren't dating. But when we did start dating I knew that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Olivia Lille Robinson, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He then opened the box and reveled a Dimond ring. A sob escaped my lips as I nodded my head. "Yes." Everyone around us cheered as he got off his knee and walked up and kissed me on the lips. I hugged him as tight as I could. When we came apart I held out my hand and he slipped the ring on my finger. "I love you." He said with his arms around my waist. "I love you too."

Natalie and  Stacy ran up to us and they both wrapped their arms around me. I wrapped my arms around them as the jumped up and down. When the unwrapped their arms from me they grabbed my hand to look at the ring. "It's huge." Natalie said a little shocked. "Whatever." I walked up to Jeydon's parents and they congratulated me. "We're happy your part of our family." His mom said. "So happy." His dad said. "Thank you." I said walking up to my brother. "Congrats sis." He said wrapping his arms around me as I wrapped my around his waist.

I got a tap on the shoulder and saw my dad standing there. "Sweetie. I'm happy for you." He said hugging me. "Really?" I asked slightly shocked. "Yeah. I knew you weren't going to be my little girl forever." I smiled and saw Jeydon waiting for me to be done. When my dad pulled away and started to talk to Luke I walked up to Jeydon. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. I smiled at him and then wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his head down to mine mashing our lips together. He automatically responded and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I threaded my fingers through his hair puling at it slightly.

I pulled away still pressing my forehead to his. "I love you." I said kissing him again slowly and passionately. "I love you too."
^^^
One week later
I heard my stomach grumble and short up in bed. I didn't feel to well. I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach out in the toilet. Once I was done with that I brushed my teeth(threw away the toothbrush) and washed my face.

I then thought about when Jeydon and I last had sex. The possibility wasn't completely off the table but I don't know if it was possible. That was the third time I threw up this week. I walked downstairs and into my kitchen to see Stacy and Natalie talking at the table. "Hey guys." I said going to the fridge and pulling out a water to get the taste out of my mouth the tooth paste made it worse.

"You okay there. We saw you rush to the bathroom." I stayed quiet debating on weather I should tell them or not. "Guys. That's the Third time I threw up. This week." Natalie's eyes got wide as if she knew what was going on inside my head. Stacy still looked confused and disgusted. Then I saw her eyes also get wide.

They both shot up out of their seats and started walking to the door. "We need to go to the store." Natalie said grabbing her keys. We walked out to her car and jumped in with Stacy in the back and me in the passenger.

Natalie hurriedly drove off to the store. When we got there we jumped off so quick that I think the people walking by were knocked over by the draft we caused. We walked as fast as we could to the pregnancy tests and found one that would be the most accurate. Natalie went and paid for it. "Do you want to do it now?" Natalie asked. "Yeah cause if your not comfortable doing it here we can go back to your house." Stacy added. "Let's do it at my house." I said.

We walked out and jumped back in the car. When we got to my house I jumped out of the Car and ran inside to the bathroom.  I did my business and washed my hands and walked into my room. "Set a timer for two minutes." Natalie told Stacy. "On it." Once she started the time they looked at me. "Do you want to be pregnant?" Stacy asked setting her phone down and walking closer to me. "I don't know. Yes maybe." I said looking down at the blank pregnancy test. "I would love to start a family with Jeydon since we're out of school and everything. But what is my dad gonna think." Natalie shook her head. "It's not your dads life it's yours." She said.

I looked down at my feet. Natalie's right it is my life. I would love to start a family with Jeydon and I really want to.

When I heard the song Imagination by Shawn Mendes go off from Stacy's phone I knew it was time. I looked up and they were already looking at me. I closed my eyes and brought the test to where I could look at it. I took a deep breath in and then out. I slowly opened my eyes. I then saw a pink plus sign. I smiled and looked up at the girls who had pleading eyes. "I'm pregnant!"
*************************************
Don't judge me if you think it's to soon for an engagement and s pregnancy I like the thought of it. I had a friend who was pregnant at her wedding and it was adorable. Love ya.