Chapter 2

Ding ding ding. I was awoken by the sound of my phone blowing up with messages. My eyes flew opened as my hand flew over to the bedside table scanning over it until my hand felt my phone.

I sat up in bed and looked at my messages.

Natalie( best friend):Where are you?
Damian(boyfriend):Hurry. Your never late.
Natalie:And Damian won't stop bothering me.

I looked at the clock on my phone. OMG. It's 9:30. Almost the end of 3rd period. And school started at 7:00. I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I grabbed a tank top that said Kyforce because Kyle David Hall is bae. I also grabbed my blue jean short shorts and threw them on fastening the button and zipper.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed out my hair. Which actually looked decent. I put on some eyeliner and some light pink lipstick. I looked over myself in the mirror and I actually looked decent for a girl who is being rushed.

I ran to Jeydon's room and busted through the door. I saw him laying there with one of his arms under his head. I could see his abs clearly with the blanket only on his legs.

I shook the thought of his awesome body out of my head. I looked for something to wake him up. I saw a book laying on his night stand. I grabbed the book and slammed it on the night stand with a loud boom. He jumped out of bed only in his boxers.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "Are you seriously still sleeping. We are fucking late." I yelled at him "Wow. Calm down mom." He said as I glared at him. I walked over to his dresser and grabbed some of his skinny jeans bending over and I could feel him staring at me. I turned around and threw his pants at him and walked into his closet and could feel him still staring at me. "Could you not stare at my ass." I said grabbing one of his shirts. "I have a boyfriend." He looked at me and held his hands up in surrender. "I wasn't staring. I was observing." He said I rolled my eyes and threw him his shirt. "Yeah and I bet that's what you say to all your hoes so that they come running to you just so you can get in their pants and dispose of them like their sexually tissues." I said as he put on his pants and shirt. "That hurts Liv." He said clutching his chest. "Don't call me Liv." I said walking out of his room and into mine and Jeydon not far behind me.

When I walked into my room I grabbed my black vans and grabbed my keys and backpack then walked out. Jeydon followed me the entire way.

I opened the front door and walked out to my car. I unlocked it and jumped in with Jeydon in the passenger seat. I threw on my shoes and we were off.

We were quiet the whole way there until Jeydon said something. "So...what's up." Is he serious. "You've got to be kidding me." I said. "What?" He asked looking at me. "It bad enough that I have to drive you to school but you try to make small talk. Just great." He rolled his eyes and I smiled. "Well at least you don't have to live with goody to shoes nobody." He said and my smile fell. He looked at me and his face fell as well. It almost looked like mine. "No. Liv. I didn't mean it like that. I just thought.." I put my hand up stopping his sentence. "No it's fine. I get it. You don't like anybody who isn't like you. Someone like me." I said as I found a parking spot and and jumped out of the car taking my keys with me.

When I got out of the car I could see a few girls, that were eating their lunch in the courtyard, glaring at me when they saw Jeydon get out of the same car I did. "Liv come on." I heard Jeydon yell from my car.

I walked into the school and walked straight to my locker. I was unlocking my locker when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "And where have you been all day." Damian said behind me kissing my neck. I turned around and dropped my backpack on the floor.