Chaper 15

"Dad?!" Jeydon Stacy and I said in unison. "What the hell is going on?" I asked my dad walking closer to him. "This is the family member I told you that you would meet someday. I just thought is was going to be at my funeral or something." I saw confused  go into Luke's eyes. "I know you told me the same thing to. But why wouldn't you tell me I have a sister." I nodded my head and stood beside Luke. "Look y'alls mother was very sick when she had y'all and she didn't think she could handle both of y'all in her state so she gave you to your aunt and she kept you." I looked at Luke. "So we're twins." I asked my dad and he nodded. "So I was unwanted." My dad shook his head no. "You were very much wanted. That's why we went to bust you every weekend."

"That's why y'all went to aunt shelby's every weekend." He nodded his head. "When we get back I want to start living with y'all." Luke said crossing his arms. "And you will." Luke nodded his head once. "But what's wrong with mom?" I asked. "Well she got some crazy disease over here when we went on a safari thing. We can go see her now." I nodded my head and everybody got up from what they were doing and walked out.

Luke and I were the last ones to leave. Before we walked out I gave Luke a giant hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. A couple tears fell down my cheeks when we pulled away. "Moms gonna be just fine." He said wiping away my tears with his thumb. He already felt like a brother and I would treat him like a brother. He was already treating me like a sister.
^^^
When we got to the hospital and were outside my moms I lost it. I fell to the floor and started sobbing. Jeydon came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and hugged him right and cried into his shirt.  He picked me up bridal style and carried to a chair and sat down with me in his lap.  I cried there for a couple minutes then I just kind of laid  there not wanting to get up. Not wanting to face reality I fell asleep.
^^^
"I'm gonna go to the vending machine want to come." Luke asked a couple hours later. I nodded and got off of Jeydon's lap. I walked to the vending machine with Luke. "Is mom gonna be ok." I asked Luke as he put in a couple dollars and pushed a couple buttons. "I told you this before she's gonna be fine." He said as we walked away.

When we got closer I heard a sound no person wants to hear when your moms in a hospital room. I heard that one long beep of the Heart monitor. I dropped my candy bar and both Luke and I started running to the room. As I was about to get there Jeydon grabbed me and held me back and I started screaming and crying and the same time. "Let me go." I said as all the doctors and nurses ran into her room. "I'm sorry but I can't do that." I stopped struggling and fell in his arms. I cried my heart out. I looked at Luke who was fighting tears and pulling at his hair. Jeydon saw were I was looking and let me go.

I ran to Luke and hugged him. I fisted his shirt and I cried into it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. That's when he let all his tears fall. We slowly dragged ourselves to the floor never leaving each other's arms. I heard a doctor come out of the room. "I'm sorry Mr. Robinson." When I heard that it made Luke and I cry more. "Oh no." I sobbed. "No no no no no no." I sobbed getting up with Luke and running to my dad.

All of my family , Luke Stacy my aunt Brenda(Stacy's mom) uncle Ben.(Stacy's dad.) aunt Shelby and uncle Simon, join in a group hug and cried our hearts out. This was defiantly the worst day of my life.
^^^
All of my family that was there flew back at the same time I the same plane. 

When we got back to Jeydon's house my cousin  Stacy said that her family would be moving down here with us so her mom could be with her brother, my dad. I started packing up all my stuff as Jeydon's house with the help of Jeydon and his parents. "I'm really sorry about your mom." Jeydon's mom said, her voice a little shaky from crying. "We will all miss her." She said crying again.

"You don't have to go to school tomorrow. I'll go to your house with you and Luke." I nodded my head I put my last suitcase in the car. "I'm gonna miss having you around." He said as I smiled. "Yeah me too." I said closing the trunk. "But I will still love you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "And I will still love you." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. He leaned down and brushed his lips over mine. I pushed his head down to my lips annoyed with his teasing. He automatically slid his tongue in my mouth. I moaned at the taste of him. I pulled him as close to me as I could. I never wanted this moment to end even though I knew it had to. He slid his hands down my sides and stopped at my hips pulling me even closer than I already was. He pulled one of my legs up pushing me against the car more.

I felt the car window roll down but didn't think much of it. "Can we get going. I'm tired of seeing y'all make out." I pulled away from Jeydon and he put my leg down. "I'll see you tomorrow at my house." I said giving him a quick peck on the lips and getting into my car. "That was gross." Luke said. I pushed his arm and waved to Jeydon as I pulled out of the driveway.

When we got back to our house like helped me pull out my suitcases. We walked into the house when I heard a car pull up real fast. I ran up to my room with Luke and put my suitcases down and ran down the stairs to see who was here.

I walked out the door with Luke behind me and saw Natalie jump out of the car with Alex behind her and she ran to me. She tackled me in a hug and knocked the breath out of me when we fell to the floor.  She sat up and straddled my waist. "Is it true?" She asked her voice cracking. My smile faded as I nodded.

I saw her eyes water and she laid back on me. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried. "Lesbian. I always knew it." I heard Luke say. "Yeah. She hasn't slept with me in like two weeks." That's when Natalie got off of me and tackled Alex. "This is more like it." He said. "Just for that. We aren't having sex until tomorrow." He opened his mouth in shock. "That's not fair." Alex said. "Fine tonight." He smiled and they both got up.

"Wait what's Luke doing here. Did things not work out for you and Jeydon so you went to him." I looked at Luke and he looked at me. "Ewwww!" We said at the same time. "What." Natalie said confused. Then I realized she doesn't know yet. "He's my brother." I said. "And nothing's wrong with me and Jeydon."  I said and Luke laughed. "That's for sure. Y'all were pretty much going to have sec against the car. With me in it. No brother wants to see that. He's my friend that's why I'm not an over protective brother." I rolled my eyes. "Well I just wanted to see if that was true I'm gonna go home with Alex." She turned around and walked to her car. Alex turner around looking at us and held two thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes again and we walked in the house. "Dibs on the remote." I yelled running for the remote. Before I could get to it he grabbed me by the waist and three me over his shoulder. "Hey that's not fair. I called dibs." He sat down on the couch and threw me next to him. "And I'm not killing your boyfriend." I hit his shoulder. "You said he was your friend so you weren't going to be like that." He chuckled. "Doesn't mean I can't be a brother." I rolled my eyes and we watched tv for the rest of the night.