40

I was putting on my pants actually I had put them on already all I had to do was put on my shirt I thought Alexander was sleep but he wasnt.

Mommy?

Yes Alexander? I don't have to be scared Alexander has seen me without a shirt on before.

Can you sleep with me?

Yes just let mommy put on her shirt and then I'll come go in the room and wait for me.

Okay mommy.

Alexander's a mommys boy he's always been and alexandra is a daddy's girl she started when she was 3 and Alexander always was like this.
I put on my shirt and went to Alexander's room and we were going to sleep but brandon interupped it.

Macy.

What?

Alexandra wants you I don't know what's wrong with her.

All you had to do was give her something to drink.

Oh sorry.

Macy.

What?

Alexandra won't sleep.

I rocked her to sleep.

Macy.

What! What do you want can't you see I'm trying to sleep I'm freaking tired what do you want!

Nevermind?

What you've already wanted 2 times what now since I'm up?

Nothing just nothing.

Mommy are you okay.

Yes I said as I moved his hair from his face.

Alexander.

Yea mommy.

Yesterday did you sleep with a blanket?

No mommy why?

That's why your freezing your a nemic your always cold Alexander don't so that. I gave him a jacket and a blanket. Okay you can go to sleep now.

Okay mommy.

Brandon!

Yea?

Does alexandra have her blanket on her?

Yes.

Okay make sure it stays on her okay.

Okay mommy.

Goodnight my baby.

Goodnight mommy.

I love Alexander more he's my favorite baby I hope he knows I love him.

Goodnight everyone  I'm tired.