02

Still Macy POV: Brandon went home last night to be with his mom ( BTW he lives with me) I'm at home alone. So I went to sleep. I woke up to Brandon shaking me like crazy.

Brandon what are you waking me up for at 2:00am.

I was not gonna let you stay at home alone.

Omg Brandon!

What whats wrong?

Your face its its red.

Well I am a little sick but I'm okay.

Brandon let me help you get in my bed I'll go sleep in the other one.

Okay but just to be clear you mean the one across the room right.

Yea

Okay

(idk why did I not put her in her own bed and let brandon sleep In the other bed)

I hugged Brandon.

Brandon!

What?

Your freezing! are you sure your okay?

Yea I'm sure.

Brandon POV: I'm not sure I'm not okay. I got more sick. I think I have the flu but if I tell her then she won't let me be with her she will but shell treat me like I'm a baby I like that but I just don't want her to do everything for me while I'm sick.

Macy POV: I'm gonna get up now because its 6:30am the time I usually get up. Brandon is still sleep i hope. Omg Brandon is redder than ever he's burning up he has a cold like a serious cold like the flu. Could he have the flu? I gonna say he has the flu.

Brandon!

What what happen?

You happened!

What did I do?

It's not what you did its what you look like. Your redder than ever and your burning up.

Omg no I can't be Id never be that sick.

So you are sick I knew it you have the flu. Brandon im sorry but I have to tell you something.

What is it princess?

You have to eat soup.

Omg no not soup the soup is nasty I don't like it.

But it will help you. Eat it for me please.

Okay I'll eat it.

That was the nastiest soup I've ever ate.

Well at least it helped your flu.

I know but I have to call my mom.

Why?

To tell her I love her.

Aww your so nice to your mom.

I know.

Oh Brandon we have to go and get hunter and ashton.

Why?

Because i want them over and your mom said I can have them over.

Okay

Don't forget you have to stay upstairs so you don't get them sick okay I'll let Ashton be upstairs in my guest room. Since the house is big.

Okay

Hunter will be downstairs with me.

Umm babe.

Yea?

I don't want you to be with him alone.

Why?
He's not gonna hurt me.

Okay.

But I still love you.

I love you to.

This was short to me I think but yea😂 gonna update 3 more times ik it's not Thursday or Friday but now I'm gonna update 3 times I promise I've already wrote them though.💖