33

Macy POV: its been 1week and I havent seen my babies or my husband I miss them so much. I think I should go back.

(Im sorry I'm switching povs a lot)

Brandon POV: Macy hasn't been here in a week I really miss her and the kids are crying and there colors are changing like crazy and I think its because of there emotions.

Alexandra POV: Daddy.

Yea?

Why are you crying?

I'm not crying.

Do you miss mommy to?

Yes.

Her eyes are blue.

She really misses her mommy and she worries about me. I know macy misses her babies. She can't live without me and her babies.

All of a sudden when I'm in my thoughts I here the door open and I here mommy!

Macy POV: I went home and saw my babies because I can't live without my babies and brandon there my world. I open the door and see my babies and a crying brandon.

Mommy!

Hey my babies.

Mommy we missed you!

I missed you to.

Mommy daddy missed you to he cryed to.

Really.

Yes.

Brandon!

Macy!

I missed you!

I missed you to!were kissing by now.

Macy I really need you I can't live without you.

I can't live without you either.

Please macy don't live me again you scared me.

Okay but just so you know we both broke our promises of leaving each other.

How?

You left me when we had an argument about me kissing boys. That's why I almost killed myself. When we had an argument about alexander and alexandra I left you.

I'm sorry that I cause all of our arguments and that I almost made you kill yourself and for what happened with alexander and alexandra. I'm just sorry.

Its okay. I'm sorry for everything I did to you to.

Macy your kids just missed you so much I did to promise us you won't leave us ever again.

Okay I promise.

Guys there back together its a great day.👪