10

Macy POV:
Omg Jake what are you doing here at 2:00am.

I just wanted to see my bestfriend and do this.

Jake no stop.

No I'm not gonna stop you were my girlfriend first until that little rat took you from me.

Jake please stop.

He didn't say anything.

When he left. I sat there and cried. Till 3:40 because brandon heard me and I acted like I wasn't crying but I couldn't hold it in I had to cry.

Babe what's wrong.

Nothing I'm not crying go back to bed.

Babe I know you you wouldn't cry unless you got hurt or sad. I can tell your hurt. What happen.

Nothing.

Babe please tell me. I'm gonna call Cameron on you then you can tell him if you don't tell me.

Okay fine I'll tell you.

Okay. what happen?

Jake.

What about jake don't tell me he didn't please tell me he didn't.

Okay I won't let's go back to bed.

No tell me what he did.

Nothing I can't tell you I'm scared of you again. I said backing away.

Its okay just tell me please.

No go away.

Babe please don't be scared of me I love you please just tell me. I can't help you if you don't tell me.

I'm scared about what you will do.

Please babe tell me or I will get cameron. I'm closer to the phone I'm getting closer I'm picking up the phone I'm dialing numbers

Okay okay fine he raped me happy now.

No I'm not how could he do this to my baby girl.

I'm sorry.

For what.

For making you feel bad and being in your way and for not telling you and for being scared of you.

Its okay but you don't make me feel bad and its okay you didn't want to tell me and you don't have to be scared of me I'm your husband now were married remember.

Babe I'm gonna go to slee......

Awwwwww she fell asleep in my arms I knew she was going to after her being raped by that b*tch Jake. (Sorry for cursing)she was going to be tired.

Bye guys we ya later. Again sorry for cursing.💖💞👅💞💋