12

Macy POV: Babe I'm going to the park. Okay bye baby.

At the park.....

Omg its Jake I don't want to see him. I tried to leave but he caught me.

Hey where do you think your going?

Home. why do you care?

Then I wouldn't get to hurt you.

But you didn't hurt me.

Well now I'm going to beat you.

Oh god no.

Oh god yes. Then I started too beat her up I can't stop I'm trying but I can't I'm trapped in it I can't stop beating her I feel so bead I can't control it.

Omg Jake stop please.

Sorry can't stop. I tried so hard to stop it got the best of me.

Jake why? I said crying and bleeding with all the bruises and cuts I had.

I don't know it got the best of me. I'm sorry I can't help it.

I call brandon and tell him to come get me because I can't walk or run apparently.

In the house......

Babe omg what happen.

Jake happened he beat me till I cried till I bleed till I got bruises till I got cuts.

I got a phone call from Jake......

Hello.

Hey um listen I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm sorry for rapeing you. I can't control it. I'm sorry im not being nice to you. Its getting to he best of me.

Umm Jake to you know its the 5th time you've hurt me.

I know and I'm sorry I thought you wouldn't answer. I tried anyway though. I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I hope we can still be friends. I said crying at this point.

Jake its okay don't cry because of me its not your fault. ( what am I saying it is his fault) jake please don't cry.your gonna make me cry.

I'm sorry its just that I really-

That's when the call ended........

Babe what did Jake say?

He said he's sorry he can't control it. He still wants to be friends though.

Oh really.

Yes I kinda still wanna be his friend.

Are you crazy your gonna be that boys friend its like the 5th time he hurt you.

Yes but I feel bad for him its like he's sick or something and doesn't feel it.

Its okay but don't be this friend.

Babe I'm okay I'm gonna go to his house.

What?

Yea I am.

Okay.

Call me if you need me.

At Jakes house.........

Jake you here?

Yea but go away.

Please let me help.

No I'll only hurt you more.

Jake you can't push me away. I'll come back. Please i stepped closer to him. He stepped back.

Macy I'll only hurt you please don't I'm scared.

Its okay but I kissed him (omg no I kissed him I'm married I can't believe I kissed him)

Macy why?

I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing.

Jakes mom came and said that I had to go it was getting late.

Jake don't tell anyone I kissed you promise.

Promise. Bye.

Bye. Love you bestie.

Love you to.

At home.......

So how did it go.

It was um um great.

Okay.

Brandon POV: Macy looked so cute talking to me I had to kiss her. It got intense I have no idea how we got upstairs. But were still kissing I think we should stop before it gets out of hand.

Macy POV: Brandon stopped kissing me that's the most we've kissing in a long time. I actually liked it but the problem is that I don't remember how we got upstairs exactly.

Brandon.

Yea. He said out of breath because of all the kissing we had done.

Do you want to sleep with me in my bed or the one across the room?

With you.

Are you sure?

Yes babe I'm sure.

Okay.

Brandon why are you touching me?

Because I love you.

Okay I'll let you tonight because I love you to and I hate hurting your feelings.

Yay.

Babe seriously.

Yes I have to I have to kiss you because of touching you.

Oh god.

Hey butterfly's I'm bored so I had to do something. Don't get mad because of this one please its kind of dirty a little.💖 bye butterfly's I might see you in the some minutes or later.💕 should I make a dirty one💋