22

Macy POV: Jake sit on the couch I'm going to my room i all be back. okay?

Jake POV:Okay.
Hey brandon.

Why are you in my house!

Umm because your wife said I can be here.

Okay give me one sec.

Brandon POV: Macy!

What!

Why is Jake in my house.

Because he can't live without me and his mom won't let him stay with them they said we can keep him for as long as we want and I want to help him.

That's nice and all but um how long so you think he's supposed to be here.

Idk for as long as he wants till he gets over me.

Okay but promise me you won't do anything with him.

I promise.

Now go down there with him I can't trust him.

Okay okay give me a minute I'm going to the bathroom.

Okay.

I'm done I'm going downstairs with him now.

Okay

Jake POV: Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaccccccccyyyyyyy where did you go!

I'm right here! its okay! its okay! Don't cry!

Macy I'm scared.

Its okay your gonna get over this.

No I'm not I'm not going to get over this I can't live without you.

I - I I'm sorry but you have to at least try.

I have I just cant macy don't you remember when we broke up I was okay but after I started having problems and I ended up being with you because I couldn't handle it. I'm sorry if I'm getting all in your life.

Its okay its not gonna get in my way. I a still want to be your friend so I think you should try and sleep and I'll be back tommorow you can sleep in the guest room! okay?

Okay.

Stop crying your okay I'm not gonna hurt you and your not hurting me and my life! okay?

Okay.

Goodnight.

Goodnight Macy.

Guys Macy and Jake might have problems but its okay its gets better. They just need to work it out. Brandon might be a little jealous of there friendship. Cameron where are you we need you to help them.🙈🙉🙊