|25|

There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and hope.

|3 weeks later|

I woke up and Brock was still in bed. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I woke my husband up and today we were heading to the doctor to discuss my ultrasound results I did a few days ago. We were currently trying for a baby and we’ve already had Ria but it just seems we can’t conceive a child. 

I headed to the car. I got in and shut the door. Brock got in on the driver’s side and started the car then pulling out of the driveway.

“I hope nothing is seriously wrong with me” I said.

“There won’t be and I bet in the next few weeks we’ll be finding out you’re carrying a little baby lesnar” He replied lacing his fingers with mine.

I smiled, A few minutes later we pulled into the parking garage of the hospital and I unbuckled my seat belt then got out of the car. I shut the door and grabbed Brock’s hand. He opened the door for me and we walked together into the hospital. We walked over to the elevator and I pushed the button to go up. I turned around and he kissed me.

Then, we heard a ding and the elevator doors opened up and we got in. He pushed the third floor button and the door closed. We finally got on the third floor and headed to the office. I signed myself in and prayed to God everything was fine.

“Nicole Lesna.” called the nurse.

Brock and I got up. I saw him put his phone up and felt him grab my hand. We got put into Dr. Owens’s office and Dr. Owens walked in.

“Nicole, your test results from the ultrasound and the other test we ran came back” He said.

“Is it good or bad news?” I asked.

“Well, her hormone levels are all normal and as we suspected from the ultrasound she did not ovulate this month and if she can’t ovulate than she can’t conceive” He responded.

“How come I didn’t ovulate this month?” I asked.

“Well, I can tell you your gonadotropin levels are supposed to be in a certain range to likely indicate you’re going to ovulate on your own and their not in that range. When it’s high it means it that you don’t make eggs” He replied.

"Is there anything we can do?" I asked.

"We want to see another pregnancy some time soon

"We want to see another pregnancy some time soon." Brock said.

"Well I can put you on some meditation and I'll give you a weekly shot to help boost your eggs production. The medication will help you ovulate, but if it doesn't. I'm sure you will be willing to do other options." He said.

"Like?" I asked.

"IVF." He said.

-

-

-

After we left the doctors office. I spent most of my time doing research.

I looked up many different ways to get pregnant and read stories about different women who went through similar situations as me.

I researched everything there is to know about IVF. Brock was downstairs with the kids. At this point I was a crying mess. At this point my Fertility Struggles was going to take ‘the Fun out of’ Trying to Conceive.

I found an article where a few women who had the same problem as me said that she soon found out it was a bigger problem. I read more to see how it was for her.

“I had so many complications. I had this condition called placenta accreta. There were a couple little operations to fix all that, so that created a little hole in my uterus, which I think made it really tough to get pregnant again,” she explains.

“It was a long road. I would go to the doctor in Beverly Hills every day at five in the morning to get tested to see if I was ovulating.”

In addition to her doctor’s appointments, The woman tried other avenues to help her conceive. “I was trying everything: I did acupuncture and got a nutritionist to eat healthier, thinking that was an issue,” she shares.

Although she is, 34, did eventually get pregnant — she will welcome a son in December — the possibility of a third child could be nonexistent.

“They think I’ll have placenta accreta again, so if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me,” the woman explains. “I think we’re just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes.”

After that I stop reading the article and decided to tell Brock what I found. I couldn't stop crying if what this lady say us true then there's a chance I won't have kids with the man if my dreams. Oh God what if he leaves because I can't give him kids. I need to stop thinking like this before I cause myself to have a panic attack.

"Brock!!" I yelled wiping away my tears.

"Yeah!" He shouted.

"Come here, I need to talk to you." I yelled back.

This is going to be hard.