|2|

Some of you know what it feels like
Caught up just in his life
Don’t wanna try again, thinking what’s the difference?
Why am I not interested?

Walking away from him and going down the hallway trying not to cry. Holding my phone in my hand and then I heard someone running towards me. 

“Nicole are you okay?” Renee asked. 

“No, I’m not.” I replied wiping my eyes. 

“What happened?” She asked. 

“I’m pregnant and Brock literally went off on me.” I told her. 

Then, Nikki bella came up and told me that my baby needed Brock in his or her life. I agreed and needed to talk to him. 

-

-

-

A few days later I was stressed out with work and everything. I felt like work was getting to me. I heard a knock on my hotel door and Paul walked in I was in bed. 

“how are you feeling?” He asked sitting on my bed. 

“Stressed out.” I replied. 

“Brock wanted me to come check on you he was concerned.” He said. 

“Well, I feel horrible.” I responded. 

“I’ll talk to people and see what I can do.” He replied, “I’ll let you sleep sweetheart and please don’t stress out.” 

He left and I rolled over on my side. I started to rub my belly and think about my baby. Just then my phone went off and I grabbed it seeing a text from Brock. 

“I’m coming we need to talk.” 

I replied. 

“Okay, I’ll be waiting handsome.” 

He responded. 

“You better be.” 

I put my phone on the nightstand and then got up getting dressed. I put a tank top and lounge pants on. I put my hair in a side braid then I heard a knock on the door. I let Brock in which he was in shorts and a t-shirt. 

“You want to talk?” I asked. 

“Yeah, we need to.” He said. 

“About?” I asked. 

“Everything.” He told me. 

“Everything?” I asked. 

“You know what I mean.” He said.

"Yeah I know what you mean so why don't you start talking." I said.

"Look I'm sorry, okay. After my divorce from Rena and how she used the kids to take almost everything from me; I didn't think I could ever do something like this again. I let my what you women call 'insecurities' get in the way." He said running his hands over his face.

"Brock didn't I tell you that I'm not Rena I would never use our child as a weapon against you. Ugh you don't understand what it feels like to share a happy moment with someone you love, just to have them ruin it." I said tearing up.

"I know you're not Rena but I just need you to understand what I'm going through." He said.

"I do understand which is why I'm giving you a chance to make things right." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Be there and prove to me that your insecurities won't get in the way of us or our baby." I replied.

"Okay."