|24|

For every single person, there's always a cause that's worth fightingfor, whether physically or emotionally. 

I slipped into a beautiful red dress, and Paul was matching with a red tie. I had my hair and makeup done. I looked at paul and he was looking me up and down. 

“You look amazing

“You look amazing.” He told me. 

“Yeah, let’s hope he wins tonight because I’m not wearing any underwear.” I replied leaving the room. 

“TMI!” He shouted. 

I laughed leaving the room and was heading to the arena. Paps were shouting at me. 

“Do you think Brock is going to win tonight?!” One yelled

“Yes, definitely.” I said smiling then Dana opened the door for me. 

I was in the backstage area then I saw Paul walking the down the hallway to me. I saw the door open he walked in. I slipped in behind him and then saw Brock. 

“Holy shit you look hot Queen!” Renee shouted. 

I looked over seeing a pregnant renee. 

“Oh my God, you’re pregnant!” I shouted then hugging her. 

"I know. I can't believe it either." She said hugging me back.

"Yeah our kids are going to play together." I said clapping my hands together.

I was happy she was pregnant with Dean’s child, they were so happy together. I felt someone grab my hand and turned me around. it was Brock and I kissed him. 

“You ready to kick some ass tonight?” I asked. 

“Hell yeah baby I am” He said.

"Good. So whose walking out with you?" I asked.

"The usual guys plus Dean." He said.

"Brock we've granted permission from the WWE to use your walkout music." Paul said getting off the phone.