|20|

And it's always wet, a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it
I'mma need you deeper than six, it's not a coffin
We're not making love, tryna get nasty
Wrap up your drugs, come make me happy

When we arrived at the hotel, I saw dancers performing for guests arriving and waiters with drinks on trays. Our driver opened the door and I grabbed his hand helping me out of the car. I walked in the hotel and not listening to what Brock was saying.

I looked away grabbing a glass of champagne then proceeded down the few steps and look around. Soon this man starts walking up to me.

"Are you, Mrs.lesnar?" He says in his thick accent.

"Yes." I said smiling. God I still can't believe I'm Mrs.Lesnar, now.

"You're ville is ready now. Would you like to go check it out?" He asked.

"Sure, first let me get my husband." I said turning around to find Brock.

"Nicole!" I see Brock looking uncomfortable with this woman who is trying to touch on him.

I shook my head before walking up to them. I stare at the woman before wrapping my arms around Brock's waist.

"Baby, the ville is ready." I said looking at the woman.

"Alright, let's go." He said.

"This is our honeymoon. We just got married. " I told her showing her my ring. I guess she didn't care because she walked away.

"That was nice." He said.

"Nice, where? She lucky I didn't put my hands on her, for trying to come after what's mine." I said.

"Excuse Me, Are you guys ready yet?" The man with the thick accent asked.

"Yes, lead the way." Brock said.

We walked until we stopped in front of this beautiful ville.

It had this beautiful pool and view

It had this beautiful pool and view. I knew for sure this is where I would be taking my selfies to send to the girls. My vacation photos will be bomb.

 My vacation photos will be bomb