|10|

Until The End Of Time I'll Be There For You. You Are My Heart And I Truly Adore You.

| 4 months later|

After my daughter’s bath and Brock getting her dressed I walked in the nursery seeing him look down at her. I walked over then seeing something in her left hand which was a ring. I looked over at Brock who was down on one knee. 

“Nicole" He pulled out the box from earlier and started to speak 

" Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about. When I say I love you, it's not because I want you or that I can't have you. I love you for who you are. I feel like when you meet the right person, it's a calm chill vibe... Like y'all always known each other. Happiness I been waiting for...you  got my Heart in your pocket ❤️ Will you Nicole, will you marry me? "He asked  sounding like he about to cry.

I look down at him and I screamed "YESSS".He grabbed my left hand and placed the ring.

I had tears rushing down my face and nodded yes looking at the ring. He got up and wrapped his arms around me. seconds later I got the ring slipped on and let me tell you I got taken to suplex city that night. 

------------ 

That morning we were both tired and had to get on the tour bus to head to the venue

That morning we were both tired and had to get on the tour bus to head to the venue. I was in bed with Brock on the bus and Paul was watching Ria for us. 

“Nicole Lesnar that has a nice ring to it.” He laughed. 

“It does.” I laughed back. 

I was on my phone then Renee texted me. 

“Hey are you coming back today?” She texted. 

“Maybe?” I replied. 

Then Ambrose texted me. 

“PLEASE TELL ME YOU’RE COMING BACK SHE WILL NOT STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!” he texted. 

“I’m coming back ambrose!” I replied. 

“THANK GOD!” He texted back. 

When we arrived at the venue, no one knew I was engaged and I was going to surprise them when I saw each one of them. I needed to go get my makeup and hair done. Brock was going to feed and bump Alex. So I could have some girl time with them. I got off of the bus and walked inside the venue. I was heading down the halls and heard Dean yell “Hell yeah she’s back”. I laughed and then went down the second hallway finding the makeup girls.

"Oh my God, Nicole your hair." Renee yelled hugging me.

"Nay I told you don't have to scream

"Nay I told you don't have to scream." I said.

"Sorry I just missed you so much." She said pouting.

"I missed you too, best friend." I said hugging her.

"You've changed so much. Are you even the same Nicole?" She asked.

 Are you even the same Nicole?" She asked

"Don't be so dramatic." I said.

"No fucking way. Is that an engagement ring?" She asked pulling my hand to get a better look at the ring.

"Yes, he proposed to me yesterday." I said staring at my beautiful ring.

"Its beautiful, I can't believe it. You're going to be an Lesnar." She said.

"I can't wait." I said.

"I'm so happy for you." She said hugging me.

"You'll be more happier, when I ask you this." I said.

"What!?" She asked.

"Will you Renee be my maid of honour?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! Bitches my best friend getting married!!"