Chapter 37 - Honeymoon Part 1

Dear Readers,

Yay pasensiya na po at natagalan. Firstly I just finished my exams last week and yehey! I finished my first year of college. And the second delay was due tontechnical difficulties. I was really upset kasi i've written half already sa app ng wattpad on my ipad but then when I was about to sync it on the net nawala sila so I have to rewrite it again. I can't even remember some of the things i've written on the previous one before it was deleted..at ang hirap magrewrite wen u know its not as good as what you have written before.

And another thing...i kinda change the format on how i've written it. Please please let me know what you think about it. Its on the third person POV i need to have both of their POV at the same time on this chapter sana di po kayo maconfuse. Anyways enough of my satsat.. Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote... thanks guys!!

xoxo

- Dianne

************************

It was already noon time when Xian woke up. After their sweet session of love making, they both fell back asleep. Kim was still soundly sleeping on Xian's arms when he woke up. "Good morning mimay," he whispered, careful not to wake her up then he gently kissed her temple then slowly put her head on the pillow before he stood up to go to the bathroom.

This afternoon is their flight to Italy. Since they never had a honeymoon after they got married, Xian made sure that this trip will be extra special. He planned to explore the different landmarks and wonders of the famous cities in Itaky and he wants to make up for every hurt and pain that he had caused Kimmy all through their first year of marriage. He wants to replace those bad memories with good and happy ones and to start this marriage afresh. To do the things he should have done a year ago.

After he finished showering, he dressed into a casual blue jeans, v neck shirt and a blazer. Most of the things that they need for their trip have already been packed. A few days ago he asked manang Julie if she could prepare Kim's things and because this is a surprise Kim had no idea that they will be going to Italy. All she knew is that they'll be staying at the lakehouse for a few days to take the time off from everything. Dahil November na it will be towards the end of their autumn season and on December temperature could drop to below zero degrees and in some areas an occasional snow could also fall, so he had asked to pack winter clothes fot this trip.

When he went back to their room, Kim is still curled up under the sheets sleeping soundly like a baby. He could watch her all day like this however they have to keep going as the pilot is waiting for them at the airport.

Xian sat at Kim's side of the bed and patted her gently on her shoulders to wake her up, "Gising na love, we still have a plane to catch this afternoon."

"Hmmmm...." Sabi ni Kim at saka umikot para yakapin ang unan sa tabi niya.

Xian pat her again and this time she realised that someone has been trying to wake her up. Her dream of the sweet heaven they both have shared was cut, "Xian!" gulat na sabi niya at napabalikwas siya at biglang napaupo sa kama.

Xian chuckled at her surprised look and she just glared at him, obviously upset for laughing at her.

"Good morning." Xian smilingly said and then quickly brushed his lips against hers, "Or should I say good afternoon mahal na prinsesa."

"Ohh my! hapon na pala. Bakit hindi mo man lang ako ginising. Kanina ka pa ba gising?" natataranta na sabi ni Kim. She was about to stand up to run to the bathroom, when Xian hugged her on her waist and sat her on his lap.

He nuzzled her neck and whisphered, "Ang sarap mo kasi panuorin matulog. Saka alam ko napagod ka," panunukso nito sa kanya saka siya kinindatan. "Saka ngayon pa lang kita ginigising. I just finished having a shower saka late na din ako nagising. So everything is good, but we need to kind a hurry up as the plane is waiting for us this afternoon." nakangiting sabi ni Xian ng hinarap niya ito sa kanya.

Kim felt all the hair on her neck stood up and her face is as bright as tomato. But she quickly recovered from that when she realised what Xian was saying earlier about the plane waiting for them.

"Wait....plane waiting for us? Bakit saan tayo pupunta? We just got here yesterday afternoon. Aalis na tayo agad?" takang tanong ni Kim sa kanya.

"Di ba its our first year anniversarry. Maghohoneymoon tayo. I know its a year late. I was the biggest jerk to you a year ago. Gusto ko bumawi." Xian said to her saka niya kinuha ang mga kamay ng asawa at hinawakan. "And this is where I want us to start." and he kissed the back of her hand.

Kim just stared at him for a while lost for words at the sweetness that he was showing. A quick smack on the lips from Xian brought her back to reality.

"I think you should get ready na Mimay or else we might just end up staying on bed all afternoon. Kawawa naman sila sa airport maghapon silang magaantay sa atin duon," panunukso pa ni Xian.

Kim slapped him on the chest and gave him the look, "Ikaw naman kasi ehh, diyan ka na nga magaayos lang ako," and with that she went to the bathroom.

"Make sure you dressed up in warm clothes malamig sa pupuntahan natin," pahabol naman ni Xian.

-------------

After an hour, Kim emerged from the walk in closet wearing , long sleeves, leather jacket, scarf, a pair of skinny jeans and a black wedge boots.

"Looking good mahal na prinsesa, shall we go?" Xian said as soon as he see her came from the walk in closet.

"You don't look bad yourself as well," Sabi naman ni Kim when she looked at how Xian looked. Ngayon niya lang na notice na ang gwapo niya sa suot niya. She looked around the room and she noticed na wala na yung mga gamit nila duon. "Uhmm Xi yung mga gamit pala natin?" Tanong nito

"Nasa limo na sila. Pinababa ko na sa mga staff habang inaantay ka," sabi naman ni Xian.

"Ohh okay, let me just get my bag them, tapos tara na," sabi naman ni Kim.

During their ride on the way to the airport Kim can't help but be curious about their destination. She's all dressed up in warm clothes, so iniisip niya na they might be going to somewhere where there is snow maybe somewhere in Europe or America. Di na natiis kaya she decided to ask Xian instead.

"Xi, san tayo maghoho...." She bit her lip and didn't finished her question when she realised what she was about to ask. She felt her face warmed up dahil she felt weird and embarrassed saying the word "honeymoon".

Nanotice naman agad ni Xian ang iyon and he can't help but be amused at Kim. They have done it all and yet he still find it amusing na Kim easily turn bright red at those simple things that are normal between a husband and wife.

He smiled at her widely and repeated what she was about to ask, "San kamo tayo maghohoneymoon?"

Kim shyly nodded in response to him.

"I'll let you know when we get in the plane," sabi naman ni Xian and he pulled Kim close to him.

"Ang daya mo naman," sabi ni Kim.

"Kaya nga surprised Mimay eh, di pag sinabi ko na yun sa iyo eh di na surprise." Sabi ni Xian. As much as he wanted to tell her, he wants to keep the suspense he's just praying that Mimay would love the place na pupuntahan nila.

"Daya mo talaga" sambit uli ni Kim.

"Don't worry love....hopefully you'll like my surprised..." Xian said and then kissed her on her temple as he pulled her much closer.

-----

When they got to the airport Kim completely forgot about asking Xian on where they would be heading. She was completely dumbfounded at the sight of the enormous plane in front of her.

"Xian yan ang sasakyan natin?" tanong nito sa kanya.

"Yep, ang private plane ng royal family ng Maldonia." cool na cool na sabi ni Xian.

"Wow," was the only word that came out of Kim's mouth after.

All along she thought they would be just be riding a normal airline on first class but this was way beyond what she imagined. A whole plane with just the two of them as passangers together with their bodyguards and personal staffs is just surreal.

"Wait till you get inside Mimay," Xian said as they walk towards the plane.

At kung gaano kaganda at elegante tignan ang eroplano sa labas, doble naman ang itsura nito sa loob.

It's like a five star hotel when they got inside. Kim couldn't believe that its possible to have a five star hotel that could fly 3,000 ft above the ground.

Xian then led her to one of the three rooms in the plane. Inside was a bedroom and Kim was stunned as they walked in.

"A bedroom inside an airplane? Serious?!" Kim asked astonishingly as she head towards the bed to sit on it and in fairness ang lambot mg kama.

"Yep, amazing right. Papa asked to customised this plane kasi he doesn't like just sitting for the .whole duration of flight especially on long ones. Yung mga more than 8 hours na flight Masakit kasi sa likod kaya ayun. He got this one made." Xian explained.

Kim was speechless as she tries and absorb her surrounding. Para talagang nasa hotel ka sa style at kung di ka titingin sa labas di mo aakalaing lumilipad kayo sa isang eroplano.

"After we take off we can stay here to rest before we land. Matagal tagal pa naman ang flight para mas comfortable. We need all our energy para later." Nakangiting sabi ni Xian as they walked out of the room and headed towards their seat as the pilot instructed them that they would be taking off soon.

"Wait Xi, san nga pala tayo pupunta?" Tanong ni Kim after she fastened her seatbelt.

"Italy..." Tipid na sagot ni Xian as he laid back his head and closed his eyes.

Their flight to Italy was a total of 12 hours. They landed at the city of Rome around 5 pm their local time. A limousine picked them up from the airport which took them to The Hassler Roma, a luxurious five star hotel located in the centre of Rome at the top of the Spanish steps.

"Bunveniti in Italia your royal highness" a man greeted them as they entered the building.

(Bunveniti means welcome)

"Grazi Tanto," said Xian as he said thank you in Italian.

(Grazi Tanto means thank you)

The man then led them to the elevator and it opened to the fifth floor of the hotel. Behind the grand door that stood in front of them as they got out was the lovely one-bedroom suite overlooking the Spanish Steps - Presidential Suite Trinita Dei Monte.

The suite has black and white marble floors, as well as black/ white carpeting and the living room is decorated with original paintings and classically-styled furniture with a modern accent. It also features large floor-to-ceiling windows with balconies which offer an unforgettable view of Rome and the twin domes of the beautiful Trinità dei Monti Church.

Kim ran towards the window and looked at awe at the sight that was in front of her. The sun is setting on the horizon and its shadowing behind the twin domes and the Trinita dei Monti Church and it was a glorious sight to watch. Xian then joined her while he put his arm around her shoulder after he was given a tour of their entire suite.

Dinner is then served at the dining area in where a Swarovski crystals set in the ceiling like so many stars to create a romantic atmosphere. They chatted about random things they can think of and the places they want to visit while they are at Italy while drinking wine. The chatters and laughters they both have shared on their first night in Rome and their anniversary then end up in another passion just like the one they both shared in the morning of their first year wedding anniversary.

---

Its their last day today in Rome, for the last few days they have been strolling around the city nonstop. They have visited Colosseum, Capitoline Hill, Palentine Hill, Quirinal Palace, Mouth of Truth, and Piazza Navona. They have called it a night early, last night to be able to wake up early to go to St. Peters Basilicca.

Both of them are now standing at the image of the cross in front of them. These last few days have been a blissful moment for both of them as they hand in hand explore the wonders Rome has to offer. "Lord, thank you for giving me another chance to show my love for Kim. Thank you na tumagal kami ng isang taon. Hindi madali ang sinakripisyo niya Lord sa relasyon na ito and salamat kasi she's still here with me. Thank you kasi in spite of the things that I have done to her she never gave up on me. She may not return my love for now pero I know your working on it Lord and I can feel how much she cares for me and in the your perfect time she will also say those three words to me. Please help me to take care and love her and our future kids and bless this marriage Lord. You brought her into my life so that I could change and I just couldn't thank you enough for that. Please also watch over our little angel whose with You now and tell him that daddy loves him so much." Xian silently prayed.

Kim beside him also uttered the same prayer. "Sabi mo nga Lord all things work together for good. I think now I can almost see the reason behind everything that has happened in my life this past year. You turned my world around, na suddenly I found myself in a loveless marriage with the prince, but you changed him gradually and now here he is showing and confessing how much he loves me. I'm scared of what may happen tomorrow pero give me also the courage to say what I really feel about him. I love him Lord, but i can't say those words to him dahil tuwing sasabihin ko na lang something is holding me back. Kung ano man yun please tanggalin niyo po iyon. And please say hello to our baby for us. Hug and kiss him for us Lord." Kim silently prayed as she tries to hold back the tears as she remembered the lost of their unborn baby.

Xian put his arm around Kim and pulled her closed when they have finished praying. Xian saw the dried tears on Kim's cheeks and he started to panic.

"Are you okay Kim?" Worried na tanong ni Xian.

"I'm fine Xi, naalala ko lang yung baby natin. What if the accident had not happened siguro kasama na natin siya ngayon dito noh?" Sabi ni Kim.

"Everything happens for a reason mahal, he's in a better place than us now and our angel in heaven at kung anong meron tayo ngayon i'm sure masaya siya para sa atin. Dahil sa kanya I was able to manned up to about my real feelings towards you. We can always have another one and maybe a few more." Sabi ni Xian sa kanya as he placed his hand on her tummy.

Kim smiled at what he said. She tip toe and gave him a kiss on the lips on which Xian responded to, "Thank you," she whispered as they parted their lips.

Their last destination in Rome was The Trevi fountain. It's already dark when they got there as they had meet and had lunch with the ministers of St. Peter's Basilica. The fountain which was designed as a triumphant monumental arch is now lighted. Lights are placed underneath the clear waters of the fountain that makes the water sparkle. The fountain measures twenty meters wide and twenty-six meters high and occupies more than half the square.

"Xi, do you have a coin, naubusan kasi ako eh, dali and let's make a wish." Excited na sabi ni Kim kay Xian.

"Here," abot ni Xian ng coin.

Agad namang tumalikod si Kim mula sa fountain, closed here eyes and after a few minutes she tossed the coin with her right hand over her left shoulders. She smiled as she turned around to see her coin joined the thousands of coin that can be seen at the pool of water.

"You know legend says that when you throw a coin there babalik at babalik ka daw dito sa Rome," comment ni Xian.

"Talaga?? Eh di magthrow ka din ng coin mo. Kasi meaning ako lang babalik dito sa Rome kasi i threw a coin. Eh di magisa lang ako nun if ever." Sabi naman ni Kim habang nakapout kay Xian.

"Actually I did," sabi ni Xian. "Alam mo ba nagkatotoo?"

"Talaga? Why have you been here before?" takang tanong ni Kim.

"Yep it came true," Xian started, "cos I came back here with you." Sabay ay niyakap niya si Kim palapit sa kanya.

***************

First part muna ng honeymoon guys!! Madami pang surprise si Xian kay Mimay...when ang UD??? Di ka pa alam..kasi flight namin today sa pinas!! Wohooo!! Vacation muna ako...kaya please please wag po muna kayo magtanong wen ang UD...o magUD na po kayo..its my first Christmas and New year sa pinas after how many years and i wanna enjoy it...i'll UD wen i can...

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed please don't forget to comment what do u think bout this chapter.....i need your feedbacks guys and dont forget to vote na din...

Follow me also on twitter @MsYanDix2312