Chapter 40 - Product of Love

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I updated. Super busy and demanding lang talaga ng real life. Well here is the last chapter of The Princess. Thank you for those of you who patiently waited for almost 2 and a half years for the story to conclude. 

There's an epilogue coming up after this. I'm hoping to post it before this year ends.

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you like my gift.

Enjoy guys. 

- Dianne :)

***********************************

Xian leaned on the door as he watch his very pregnant wife, goes through the contents of the refrigerator. He just came home from a meeting and he was exhausted from the tedious talks about politics and business. This past week, ginagabi na siya ng uwi kaya hindi na niya naabutan na gising si Kim and he miss her terribly. Kaya today he made sure that he’s able to come home early.

 These past few months has been the happiest time of their married life. Xian has been so attentive to Kim’s every need. He’s the one who try to find Kim’s weird cravings and make sure that she will have it. His friend Mateo, even warned him about the mood swings that she may have but thank goodness his wife didn’t have any of those.

Everyone in the palace is also excited about the upcoming new baby prince/princess. Kim and Xian decided na hindi muna nila aalamin ang gender ng baby and they will just wait till he or she is born.

The new nursery has also already been decorated, which they have decided that it will be the room that Kim used to stay in during the first few months of their marriage, before they shared a room. The room also has an adjacent door so they would be closer to the baby.   As soon as he got home he went straight to their bedroom only finding the room empty. He then went downstair and heard a cluttering noise in the kitchen where he found his wife rummaging through with the contents inside the fridge and busy looking for plates to put it in. He should have known that he would find her here. She has been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately. 

Tuwing kinakamusta niya si Kim sa mga staff ng palasyo, lagi nilang kinukwento na lagi daw itong nasa kitchen. Lagi daw kasi silang nagugutom ni baby. She even tell manang Julie to take the day off dahil wala naman siyang gagawin and she can manage by herself in the kitchen

“Hey Xi, kanina ka pa ba diyan?” Kim said when she saw Xian standing by the doorway. She then came up to him and kissed him. 

“I just got home love. I was looking for you in the bedroom but you weren't there. Akala ko you’ll be resting by now.” Xian replied as he hugged Kim.

“Nagutom kasi kami ng anak mo eh” sagot naman ni Kim while gently carressing her big tummy. “Kanina we ate lunch kaso bigla akong nagcracrave for something. Di ko nga lang alam kung ano.” 

Natawa naman si Xian sa asawa. Her facial expression was priceless ang bilis talaga magiba ng mood bigla kasi itong sumimangot after saying na hindi niya alam kung ano ang kakainin niya. 

“Tara let’s find out nga kung ano ang gustong kainin ni baby,” Xian said as he put his arm around his wife’s shoulder and caress her tummy. “Para mabusog na si baby at makapagpahinga na si mommy.”