Scarred for Love

Hey guys!  

After many years of putting my love for writing to the side, I've finally made some time for myself to write this, my first novel, Scarred for Love.  I do hope you like it seeing as I've found myself with the urge to tread into different waters for myself.

I hope you enjoy the tender bits as much as the thrilling pieces and the hot scenes as much as I enjoyed writing most of them (blushing included).

Also, please note that this book is rated "R" therefore, it is intended for people above the age of 18 years.  Thank you for understanding.

Please comment, vote and/or fan.

Cheers!

“Carter.  What are you doing here?  You’re not supposed to be here.” She told him.

“I know.  I need to talk to you, Ads.”  Carter announced.

“I told you...  I’ve said all I had to say.” She continued.  “It’s over Carter.  I don’t love you the way you want me to and that will never change.  You need to move on.  Stop calling…  Stop coming over uninvited...  Hell…  Just stop it all!  We've tried to talk but you just don't listen.” At this point, she was practically yelling.  Some time soon, hopefully tonight, she was going to make her point incredibly clear.  She wondered why he persisted even after she had put a restraining order on him.  A restraining order that clearly wasn't effective, particularly at that moment.  Sure it was unfortunate that she realized she no longer really loved him by the time he was ready and chose to propose but could this seriously be really happening?  If anything, he should have appreciated her honesty in the situation.

 “Ads, I can’t live without you.” He persisted.  Addison shook her head with a 'here we go again' expression and proceeded to try and shut the door on him so she could call the police when he forcefully pushed the door in and grabbed her by the throat.  Although athletic as she was, there was no way her 5'5” height and 125 pounds were any match for his 6'2” and 225 pounds of nearly pure muscled frame.  Her hands immediately reached up and clawed at the hand that was wrapped around her neck in an effort to loosen his grip.  His free hand was reaching to wrap itself around her waist.  He kicked the door shut behind him and pushed her hard to the wall opposite the door as he smirked to the look of terror strewn across Addison's face.  He began to forcefully kiss her lips while he pushed his hips into hers, grinding.  Addison had tried her best to fight him off.  She realized she was no match for him.  She gave up the fight and let him kiss her until her rage got the better of her and she bit his lip which made him scream and distracted him only slightly.

 “Well, I didn’t know you could be this feisty, sweetie.”  He cracked a wicked smirk.

 She spat the blood out in his face at which point he turned on her and punched her in the face.  Addison blacked out.