11|Revelations

"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

Aiden's pov

"Damn it mom! What's your problem?" I ask her with irritation.

Why did she hate Bree so much? And she can't anymore make decisions for me. Respecting my parents decisions is what brought me here in the first place when I would've been with Bree.

"Aiden, why don't you get it when I say that she isn't good for you?" My mom yells back.

This argument isn't going to end up good, "If anything Jason should've been taking over the company and not me. Why did you people force your dreams onto me while Jason gets happily married to Annie and what about me? When are you going to support me in my decisions? Let me tell this mom, you and dad ruined something that really means to me which is a relationship with Bree."

Every time I spoke about Bree, my mom crosses a line. Jason is happily living his life with a job of his choice and here I am stuck with my dad's company. Even though I like my professional life, I've got my priorities to get straight to at least now. And Bree is first on the list or rather she's my only priority right now.

"We didn't know about dad back then when Jason chose his career Aiden," my mom says in a low voice but I wasn't in a mood to console her.

All through these six years, I did everything they ever wanted and now when I want to do something, she's trying to get in my way. Bree was the one who was there for me when my parents weren't. She went through hell because of me and that was clear in her eyes.

"Like it or not, I'm not giving up on her and I'm just informing you mom, I'm not looking for advice." With that I storm out of my house.

I sometimes feel like mom knows something about Bree that I don't but she never let's it out. Bree can be anything but bad to me. Saturdays conversation with her just made my urge to get her back stronger. She looked like an emotionless robot like she did when we first met in high school and that just proved that something happened again, maybe worse than her parents death or Jared's death.

I hope I get to know something today when I meet Jackson. Just hope.

My driver opens the door for me and I get into the car. I take off my Armani suit and roll up the sleeves of my white shirt while unbuttoning two buttons. This is the first time, I'm going to show up in Jackson's office and this is how I spoil my outfit.

Living with mom is making me feel suffocated around her. Her needs have nothing to do with it but her decisions are what affect me. I rest my head on my palms trying to let out the frustration.

It's only Bree now. She's the only person that matters to me and I'm not letting her down again. I remember her smile when we were together. She could always change the perspective of a bad day into good. I was falling slowly for her and then all at once I realised how much I really love her. I still remember the last day we were together.

She was sleeping next to me when I got a call from mom asking me to come home. Who knew that it would be the last time I would see her? I kissed her and left my last note. That day I knew that something was going to happen and I took my time analysing her beauty for one last time. She said something while she was still asleep, something I was longing to hear her say.