chapter 6

We stood about 19 feet away from the jocks. And david was the leader of course."alright you all know the rules no guns,knife and no killing!!!"a cheerleader said walking in the middle of us."FIGHT!!!"she yelled running out of the way. We howled attacking we ran and I jumped on david beating the living crap out of him. Someone pulled me off and I grabbed them throwing them In to the ground. I seen Yuki have trouble with a girl and I ran over punching the girl straight down. Me and Yuki nodded at each other and kept fighting. I seen david looking at me and we stood apart eyes each other. I growled and waited for his move. Everyone around us looked at us."I must say jeff is going to love to see your cheating!"he smirked. I growled and attacked. I punched him straight in the face. He feel down holding his jaw. He growled and grabbed me kissing me. I pushed him back and was about to pounce till a knife went right through his chest. He fell and there stood jeff looking at the dead body. I stood there blood all over me. The jocks screamed and ran and as for my group they ran over."holy shit man!!!"john smiled kicking Davids dead body."so who is your little boy friend!!"Yuki smirked looking at jeff "this is jeff..."I said they looked at him surprised "as in jeff the killer!!!"Vincent smiled."Yup!"I laughed."wow man!!your awesome!wait is he gonna join our pack!!"zero asked looking at me."pack?"jeff asked looking at me. "Ya I own a pack. This is Yuki, zero,john,Vincent,and Scott..."I smiles pointing to each of them. He nodded and I hugged him."I promise i didn't kiss back...I probably puked in his mouth!"I laughed and the back laughed along with Jeff with just a chuckle."so what's so special about the pack?" Jeff asked confused. The pack looked at me and I sighed."the pack is a sacred sociaty.