chapter 3

I seen David sitting there smoking a smoke. I walked over and smiled."hey!!your looking good!"David smiled at me."thanks, same to you!"he wore a black shirt with black skinny jeans."thanks!so you ready to ride!"he smiled getting up "of course!"I smiled getting on my skate. We rode for like an hour till we finally took a break. I walked to David to see this girl who was a slut all over him."excuse me, but can you scram!!!"I growled pulling her away. It was Stacy the schools slut."oh Kaia!!!we have unfinished things to do!!"she growled as her fake ass army came over."really!!!your are for real going to challenge me!!"I laughed pulling my sleeves up. People surrounded us chanting "fight". I hope Jeff's is watching this!! She lunged at me, I grabbed her and slammed her into the wall. She screamed in pain. I smiled and walked to her making the crowed split. She went to throw a punch and I grabbed it and slammed my head into her nose hearing a loud crunch. She fell back down and held her nose crying. I grabbed her by the hair and smiled"never challenge me!!"I yelled out for a warning for the rest. I went to walk away till I felt her grab my leg trying to pull me down. I smirked and just turned and kicked her about five times. She screamed and yelled. I backed away and walked to David."well it was nice seeing you!"I smiled then heading home. I walked in to hear the TV on. I walked to the living room to see jeff sitting on the couch."hey..."I smiled sitting beside him."I seen you beat the shit out of that girl..."he smiled looking at me."yup!!"I smiled. Then I felt his warm breath on my neck and ear making me shiver."let's just say.....it was fucking hot!!"he smiled still close to my neck."yayaya!"I blushed getting up."so you done with dick face?"he asked fallowing me to the kitchen."David, and no...."I smiled and getting a drink. Jeff looked down angry."get over it snow white!"I smiled patting his shoulder."don't call me that!"he warned."what you gonna do about it snow white!"I smirked, he lunged at me and I took off to my bed room. I went to shut the door till jeff pushed it open...wait were the hell did he get this strength. He grabbed me and pinned my to my bed. I blushed and looked at how close we where."open your mouth...."he growled, his eyes where different they where white now. I obeyed and opened my mouth. Suddenly he kissed me stuffing his to tongue in my mouth. I blushed and kissed back. He took my tongue and bit it hard. I whimpered in the kiss. He sucked on my tongue hard and wouldn't stop. What the hell is going on. He pulled away and his eyes back to normal."s-sorry!"he stuttered quickly jumping out the window. I blushed and just layed there surprised. What happen, why did he do that! I heard a knock on the door and ran down opening it. David stood at the door smiling "oh hey david!"I smilies."can I come in?"he asked."ya of course!"I said letting him in "so what happen at the skate park was awesome!!!"he laughed."ya no one challenges me!"I laughed."what about me!"he smirked his eyes looking at me full of lust......shit."I'm sorry david but I kind of found someone!"I said scooting away as he came closer."who..."he smirked getting way to close."A guy that I don't know what happen!!!he kissed me but I don't know if it was real or not!"I said standing up and away."I can be your real!"david said getting up pinning me to the wall. He started to kiss me neck."David stop!!"I growled getting really pissed. Then it hit me what jeff said."no one can touch you....."if jeff was to see this he would never let me see another person. I growled and kicked david in the nuts." What the fuck!!!!get out!!!!"I yelled whipping my neck off."no....not till I fuck you!!!"he growled getting up. Jeff where are you!!!