chapter 4

David pined me back to the wall and started to rub all over my body."GET OFF OF ME!!!"I yelled punching him. He growled and slapped me. oh hell no!!!I growled and grabbed his neck throwing him across the room. I ran into my room and shut the door. I ran to my window And opened it."JEFF!!!!HELP ME YOU DUMB BASTARD!!!!"I yelled as David ran in. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I screamed and seen jeff run out of the woods. Thank god! David pinned me to the bed and went to take of my shirt till jeff pulled him off."you touch her ever again!!I will make sure you die!"jeff growled pointing his knife at him. David ran out and out of the house."you ok!"he said checking all over me "yes I'm fine!"I said looking down. Then Jeff did something I thought he would never do again...he kissed me. I blushed and kissed back. He pulled away,"your mine...."he growled softly and hugged me. I nodded and cuddled in his chest."KAIA!!!!"I heard my mother scream in fear."go!"I said pointing to the window. He nodded and jumped out before my mother ran in."David was out side telling me the killer was here!!"she screamed her gun out."no mom... David tried to rape me mama!"I cried running to her hugging her."oh my!!!my poor dear!I'm going to his house right now!"she growled running out. After she left I laid back down."you didn't tell!?"I heard a deep voice say. I looked up to see jeff."no...."I said laying back down."why?"he asked "cause you saved me...."I smiled getting up. He smiled and hugged me."jeff, why did you kiss me!"I said looking in his eyes."cause I'm your perverted/stalker/killer!!!"he smiled. I just laughed."please tell me he didn't make you whimper!"he growled "yes he did..."I blushed."no fair!!!"jeff pouted."I'll give you a free pass...just because you saved my ass!"I smiled. He looked at me and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waste and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me softly and then he kissed my neck. He found my spot and bit it roughly making me whimper softly."god your whimpers are so damn sexy!"he said huskily. He licked my neck and nibbled on my ear lobe. I lost my fingers in his long black greasy hair. He bit on my collar bone making me moan softly."what does it take to hear my name sunshine.."he sighed rubbing my back."I don't know..."I said giggling."if I say I love you?"he asked smiling. I blushed and my eyes widened."no cause that wouldn't be true!"I said looking away."what if it was. .."he smiled."prove it!"I said looking at him. He smirked and got on top of me kissing me softly. What the hell one moment he was going to kill me now we are basically making out in my bed. I felt him move his hand up my leg and put it under my shirt. I blushed and when I felt. His cold hands touch my warm skin, I couldn't help but moan softly in the kiss. He pulled from the kiss and smiled. I blushed biting my lip."is Kaia enjoying this?"he whispered in my ear. I blushed more and just looked away. He cupped my cheek and made me look at him."is she?"he asked a bit stern. I nodded blushing way more if I can. He smiled and got off. What.....fucking tease!"not yet sunshine...I still have plans with you...."he smiled."I swear you treat me like fucking Jane I will cute your dick off!!"I growled holding his knife up."how the hell did you get my knife!!!!"h said surprised."in our little hot make up I took your knife...."I said smiling."your evil!"he growled trying to get it back, but I kept pulling back till he was fully on top of me. That's when I kissed him. He was surprised but kissed back. He begged for entry and I of course denied...cause I'm evil! I felt something rub down there making me moan a little louder. He took his chance and stuck his tongue in and he started to unbutten my pants and unzipping them. I blushed and he pulled them down."jeff!no!"I blushed trying to stop him."don't worry sunshine...I'm not gonna fuck you yet...."he smiled and kissed my neck. He but his self in between my legs and grinded against my area making me whimper. I moved my hands up his back under his blood stained hood. He leaned up taking his hood off.  He had as many scars as I did. I traced the longest one and his body tightened up. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He just looked at me and then smiled softly. He kissed me pressing his chest against mine. He pulled on my underwear slowly moving his hand down there."je-ah!"I was interrupted by him rubbing me down there. He smirked kissing my ear and then my neck. He went faster making me moan every sec. Then I felt something enter me. They started to go in and out fast."jeff!!"I moaned out arching my back."you like that sunshine...."he growled playfully in my ear. I moaned and nodded closing my eyes."look at me sunshine...."he commanded sternly. I did as told and he looked me in the eyes. I knew what he was waiting for....he was waiting for me to allow him to fuck me. Should I....