"Mixed Martial Arts in The rain"

Previously...

H:....zip it....I'm leaving...

I saw my parents crying, dad was about to stop me but it was too late, I had already got on my skateboard and left....

10:30 pm. Thursday night.

Hunter's POV

I was continuously skateboarding around my street. I don't know where I was going nor where to go...the situation got worse as it started to rain, it was really cold. I pulled my hood up then I remembered I had an umbrella in my bag, I quickly pulled it out and hit the button, the umbrella sprung open and I let out a relived sigh as I got off my skateboard coz' you know. Slippery sidewalks and stuff. I placed my suitcase on top of my skateboard and started to to walk. I was getting tired. And I already had gotten a cold. I saw a nearby waiting stop for the buses (I dunno what it's called) it had lights and a bit of a roof so I went under there. My glasses were wet so I wiped them dry. I took out my phone, I still had battery so I tried calling someone, the only one I could think if was Annie....I took a deep breath before dialing her number.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring..

Annie's POV

I was caught up watching the midnight the whole night. It was raining outside and I was eating popcorn...

I need to tell you something....

What is it Edward???

I.....

Am....

A....

A what?

A-

*buzz buzz buzz*

An:Wh-What the!? Seriously!?!? What was Edward!?!?!? Argh!

I picked up the phone and a raspy voice spoke.

H:Hey...Annie

An:wah? Hunter!? Why are you calling this late!?

H:I uhm...sorry to uh...bother you but....

An:but what!?

H:...its nothing....never mind....I'll just stay over here...

I looked down noticing I got angry at him...

An:h...hunter I-

H:no..no..its fine...I'm sorry for bothering you....I'll see you tomorrow...