"A/N"

Hey...my kittens....yes I know that this is my first a/n....I'm just here to tell you kittens that....I'm sorry for not, posting lately....its....been really hard for me......my.....dog....just died...yes. I know my name is kitty but.....he....died heroicly tho.....my little sis was walking across the street, and I guess my dog saw her, then he also saw a car coming...he....ran as quick as he could and pushed my sister away, I saw this right after he noticed so I was running towards him and my sister, by the time I was about to get to him.........it was too late.................I'm just.....losing your dog is as bad as a break up........he.....was my very first dog.......a special one too...eheh.....when I was crying about family problems or others he would always come up to me sit on my lap and lick away the tears....he always made me happy......his name was chester, he was a Pomeranian, peach color, he would always lay beside me watching over me.....you could say he was a guard of a princess.....not that I am a princess...he just.....acts that way....and one night I had a nightmare and started crying, he noticed and jumped on my bed, licking my face then sleeping with me.........s-sorry for breaking down on you kittens like this, but, I might not be posting for a few days until I get better, I'm sorry for doing so, but, there are actually more problems than just that....but yes..I will be putting this on a hold, I'm so sorry, but, I hope you kittens understand. And thank you for all the reads🙌 yay......
Eheh...sorry....its...just....hard.....

I hope you understand....and other than that....

Stay...cute my kittens...

~Kitty...💙