"will you forgive me?"

Aphmau's POV
(Cue music)

Its been 3 and a half months since me and aaron talked...I was starting to get better...but aaron hasnt been in school for days...no...aphmau don't be worried about him...he's not the right one for you...it was sunday and a lot of my friends told me he was thrown a potion at that made him kiss michi, I wanted to believe them but I can't believe what I hadn't sawn
So...I decided to go to his place...dante was there taking care of him like a brother when I got there I knock on the door.

*knock knock*

D:*opens the door* aphmau? Hey!

A:I'm here only for one reason....

D:what?

A:aaron...

I see dante's smile fade away into a look of sadness, he can't be that bad....right?....

D:good luck...

He takes me to his room, and says something to him first...

D:aaron? *he gives a slow knock*you....have a visitor....

Aa:who....

The moment I hear his voice, it didn't sound like aaron at all, it was faint and rough, did that hurt him that much...?

D:I'll go downstairs,
*he goes down*

A:a-aaron? Please...open up....

I hear him stand up, but he doesn't open the door, he sits down and leans on it...

Aaron's POV

Why would she visit me? She hates me...I start to cry again remembering the amazing memories we had together....

Flashback...

Me and aph were drinking milkshakes chatting and taking pictures, we went down to the beach after....

Aa:aph?

A:yeah?

Aa:know that I will and always love you...no matter what...okay?

A:me too, *smiles*

She lays her head on my shoulder as I lay my head on hers as we watch the sun go down

End of flashback

Aphmau had remembered the same thing and started to cry as well..

A:aaron.......I love you and always will........no matter what happens....remember?....*she says crying*

Her words shocked me...how could she say that? I think to myself...I stood up and finally opened the door....

Aphmau's POV

He finally opened the door....and what I saw...shocked me...I stepped into his room...I saw syringes everywhere and bloodstains on the floor....I see both aarons wrists and I start to cry even more....he...he was cutting and doing drugs the light of his eyes lost its shine...I looked at him and he wasn't aaron...he was lost in someones body...he was messed up...crying..I couldn't help it anymore...I hugged him tight...I gripped onto his shirt not wanting to let go...not wanting him to let me go...I still loved him...

A:Aaron...I'm sorry! I love you so much! Please stop! I don't care if you kissed her anymore! I love you and I want to take care of you!

Aaron's POV