"His past"

So remember in the last chapter? Where aaron rages and stuff??? This is gonna be the reason why....

Previously....

After that I fainted...

Aphmau's POV

The nurse said to stay with him until he woke up, after she said she had to go somewhere then she left, it was just me and aaron in the nurse's office that time, I smiled at him as I laid my head on my arm on the bed while playing with his hair, then he woke up.

A:Hey there handsome....

Aa:...what......happened....? *he replies sleepily*

A:you saved my from about a hundred guys asking me out to prom.

Aa:what did I....do?

Aaron's POV

After aph explained. That was when I remembered Everything...the reason why I left falcon claw...the reason why they called me a monster....I did the same thing I did to those guys who were hitting on aph....

Flashback...

I was being beat up by a bunch of bullies like always I was so sick of it... I was only a little kid back then...I was a weakling... I was defenseless until my best friend tom defended me.

Tom:h-h-hey! P-pick on s-someone your o-own size!

???:huh? You? Heheheh....come on boys, this will be fun.

They went over to him and I could hear him screaming stop...I felt rage in me...I started breathing heavily and ran to them, I jumped on them and started pulling on their hair, when they were down I started punching them, kicking them....I saw a sharp stick beside me and stabbed them with it. I stopped and looked at my hands...full of blood...I looked at my best friend...but it was too late....the bullies beat him up too much. My parents never knew...until we got to falcon claw...that's where I met Dante. And that's where I met my worst enemies.... Soon enough I was out of military and biggest in the town...but I was too big....I always beat up all the people I hated and ended up killing them.....one day I came back from school and when I got to the house I went inside, odd my parents weren't home...a week later they still haven't been home, I started putting flyers around, but then 2 months had already passed and when I went on the news "Eric and Amanda falcon claw found dead." I broke down for three...miserable days. Until I decided to go to my street.

End of flashback...

A:a-aaron? A-are you okay?

I looked down onto my fists and remembered that scene, I saw blood flash on my hands. I looked at aphmau's puzzled face. I was scared, I started to back away knowing what I could do to her. I ran out the door I heard her yell my name but I ignored her, I ran out the school I knew she was following me, but I didn't care I just ran.

Aphmau's POV

After I asked aaron if he was okay he had a scared face then he suddenly ran out the door, I chased him and yelled out his name but he ignored me. He ran out the school but I still followed him, we ran for what seemed like hours until we reached the forest. He kept running until he stopped.

Aaron's POV

I thought I lost aph so I stopped I fell onto my knees and started crying, I wanted to end the pain... I thought I moved on but I didn't.... I just wanted to die....

A:a-aaron...?

I heard aphmau's sweet voice speak. I tilted my head up then back down. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me enough to see aphmau's beautiful face.

A:aaron...what happened?

I stayed quiet not wanting to remember, I wanted to get away from her knowing that I was capable of killing her, I was about to run again when she held my hand, I looked at her and she said,

A:aaron what's wrong? Why are you running away from me? Do you hate me?

She started tearing up, I couldn't say anything until she let go of my hand and looked down, starting to cry...

A:i-if you do...t-then i-its f-f-fine...

Aa:....aphmau...its....not that...I...I can't be near you...

A:why???

Aa:its....its hard to explain...please...I...I might kill you because of what I did in the past...I don't want that to happen...please... I ca--

Before I could finish what I said she pressed her lips against mine,  I couldn't kiss back, I just felt tears streaming down my face until she pulled away. She looked at me crying. She looked down and started walking back...I needed to do it, I ran to her turned her around and kissed her...it wasnt just a kiss, it was a kiss as if i would lose her..she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist. We pulled away with our foreheads touching.

Aa:i-im sorry...I'm so sorry aph I....I..

A:shhh....its okay...its okay.... What happened in the past...shouldn't affect your future...

I smiled at her as she smiled back,

Aa:I love you aph,

A:I love you too aaron

I know, I know. I haven't updated in a while. The reason is, well duh! School! And also

OH MY IRENE YASSS SEASON 2 OF MYSTREET JUST STARTED AND THERS PROM IN PDH. YASSSS

AJXHJSJKCJAKGJZHAVVSHHSJKVHSJJXJAKFJXJJJXJDOJHSHBXNNJSJGCHDHJWJKAJAAKSJHHCUHSJH,HHSJHSJJAJAJJAJCJJSSJHHNNNSNAJAJJSCHHJ

YASSSSSSSS

So I hoped you enjoyed the chapter,

And have a pawsome day!

~Kitty💙