I'm Busy || MariChat

"Hey, Mari." The sudden voice and warmth of Chat's breath made Marinette flinch a little bit. "Oh, hey, Chat! I didn't see you there!" She turned around with peachy cheeks.

"You better have noticed me by now, Purrincess." Chat purred into her ear and settled next to Marinette making her blush a darker pink. "So, whatcha doing, hmm?"

"O-Oh.. I'm working on a history project on the first protectors of Paris," Chat nodded. "Of course, I already knew who they are." Marinette then booped his nose. "I'm way behind, though."

Chat stared at the bluenette with his sparkling emerald green eyes. "You're smart, aren't you." He leaned in expecting Marinette to kiss him.

"Kitty, I'm way behind on this project. If all you're going to do is try to flirt with me, go." Marinette started going back to writing stuff down.

Marinette started walking away from Chat until the feline leaped in front of her with big puppy eyes. "Paw-lease? After fifteen minutes I will leave you alone. Chat's Honor! I promise!" He begged.

Her bluebell eyes locked onto his big green puppy eyes. She knew she couldn't resist those eyes! Marinette let out a sigh and nodded. "Fine. I still love you even though I'm being totally serious right now." Chat nodded.

"Now, come here and sit on my lap." He smiled and Marinette sat on his lap. "Turn around." She turned her head towards Chat, looking into his eyes. "Purrfect." He pecked her on the cheek. "Good girl."

Marinette blushed, even though he was treating her like a dog. "Lay down." She changed her position so that way Chat was holding her legs and back. He then proceeded to kiss her on her neck. "Good girl."

"Chat, you can stop now. It's been five minutes already." Marinette giggled. He shook his head and showered her with kissed around her face and jawline. "Well, this is a treat for you, right?"

"How, Chat?" She broke free from Chat's kisses. He looked into her bluebell eyes and smiled. "Because Adrien never does this to you, Mari."

"Well, er— true." Marinette nodded in realization. Chat smiled. "So, can I be your kitty?"

"Of course, Chat. You're always going to be my kitty." Marinette scratched behind his ears and Chat let out a purr.

He blushed and Marinette giggled at his bright pink cheeks. "Now, leave, Kitty. I need to finish my project for tomorrow."

"Why?" Chat sat down and pouted as she broke out into a laugh. "It's due tomorrow, Kitty, that's why. Now l-leave." Marinette said through giggles, not sounding serious at all.

"I will never leave my princess." He pouted again and hugged Marinette's legs. She looked down at Chat and rolled her eyes with a smile. "I'm being serious." She shook him off and placed him towards the window.

Chat looked at Marinette with his emerald green puppy eyes, once again. She knew she couldn't resist those! Again. She shut her eyes tightly, but then squinted open one eye, and facepalmed herself. "Fine.." he smiled again. "Promise you'll leave after I do this."

"Oh, anything for you, Purrincess." Chat purred, sitting like a cat in front of Marinette's face. "Whenever you're ready."

Marinette leaned in and her lips met his. They locked together, and Chat's lips formed a smile. They quickly pulled away. Marinette was blushing a deep red color while Chat smirked. "Thank you, Purrincess." He waved and leaped out of the window.

Once Chat was gone, Marinette let out a large sigh. "Oh, stupid cat. He can sometimes be annoying, but cute. Irresistible, for that matter."