Compliments Healing Wounds || MariChat

The black cat hero collapsed onto the ground. Ladybug's Miraculous was about to wear off, but she felt bad leaving him by himself.

She had no choice at all if she wanted to help Chat Noir. Even though his eyes were still shut, Ladybug made a careful decision whether to take that risk or not.

Her Miraculous beeped again. Two minutes remaining. Ladybug just kneeled down next to him, and gave him a kiss softly. She grabbed him and leaped over a couple of rooftops to her house.

She only had one minute to spare before her transformation wore off. She barely made it through the window when Tikki gave into the detransformation.

Marinette laid him down on her bed, sitting next to him. Chat slowly opened his eyes to see a bluenette by his side. He instantly recognized her gentle bluebell eyes.

"M-Marinette?" Chat stuttered, his vision still trying to turn back to normal. She looked deep into his jade green eyes and smiled.

"Hey, Chat." She hugged him comfortingly. Chat then looked up and around, clearly confused. "Hey, where's Ladybug?"

"Oh, she had to go." Marinette lied. She hated lying, but she couldn't sacrifice her identity. "Her Miraculous was running down fast, so I decided to take over for her." She explained as Chat seemed to nod understandingly.

"Oh, I understand." Chat hugged himself sadly, trying to comfort himself. Marinette looked at him worriedly. "Chat, what's wrong?"

"I wish I could meet Ladybug without the mask. I'd love to meet her, she seems to have a pretty great life." He sighed as a tear rolled down one of his wounded cheeks.

"Well, she's right here." She gave in and confessed. Damnit, Marinette! What are you thinking? Marinette quietly scolded herself.

Chat looked at the blueberry confusingly. "Er— what do you mean, Mari?"

"I—" she hesitated. She had to confess at some point to her partner. "I'm Ladybug."

He was shocked for a moment, but he scooted closer to her. His shocked look turned into a bright smile.

"Wow," Chat breathed as he looked at her face and beautiful blue eyes. "You're pretty, M'Lady." He murmured as he looked at her cutely with his jade eyes.

"You're beautiful too, Chaton." Marinette murmured, as Chat gave her a cheeky smile and started to blush.

"Uh, you have a busted lip." She pointed out as he rubbed the back of his head nervously as a coping mechanism.

"Oh! I'm sorry, M'Lady." Chat confessed. "I couldn't help but—smile. You k-know?" Marinette smiled as she leaned in to close the gap between them.

"Don't apologize, Kitty. You'll always be my handsome kitty." She successfully closed the gap. He felt the warmness in his heart surge through him once again.

They kept kissing, until Chat ended on top of Marinette, she was on the bottom. They both smiled idiotically as Chat licked her neck and collar bone. "You're too purrfect, aren't you?"

"If you say so. That makes me feel great." Marinette smirked as he collapsed on top of her, planting her with kisses all over.

"Yeah. I'm afraid I have a case of lovestruck, M'Lady." Chat chuckled to her afterwards.

"Well, you're stuck with me for now, Chaton. Deal with it."

(*Sobbing* What have I done to this perfect ending? Screw it up, that's how! AAAAA—)