Clothes Designing || MariChat

Chat smelt a familiar scent nearby. He held his head high and sniffed the air, smiling. Cookies, he leaped over to where the scent was coming from.

It was coming from Marinette's house. Chat leaped through her window and crashed through it, ever so dramatically. She turned her head to see the familiar cat in her room.

"Why hello there, Kitty." Marinette scratched Chat right under the chin as he let out a stifled purr.

"Why hello there, Purrincess." Chat purred, sitting on her bed in satisfaction. "What are you doing on this fine, lovely day?"

"Clothes designing." Marinette said, whilst perfecting the almost-finished sketch. "Ah, perfect. Time to make it!"

"Mind if I watch?" He asked curiously and Marinette simply nodded in reply. "Of course, Kitty! You're definitely gonna like this one. It may take awhile, though." 

"I can manage." Chat said as his eyes were starting to droop. "I'll just take a nap for a little bit, that's all.." He muttered as he fell into a deep sleep.

She just giggled as she stitched up the shirt part. "Oh, silly kitty. He couldn't even make it five minutes through!"

——————————
A few hours later..

Marinette was putting on the finishing touches of her dress as Chat jolted awake. "Hmm?" He sniffed around the room. "Oh right, I'm at Mari's house."

She giggled again. "Of course you are!" Chat jumped down and sat next to her. He took a good look at the dress.

"Once you're done, are you going to model it for me?" Chat asked curiously again, as Marinette just shrugged this time around. "If you want me to. It's up to you."

"Then sure." He smiled as Marinette finished her dress.

"Done!" She exclaimed as she held it up high to examine.

"Purrfect!" Chat purred happily. Marinette kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Yep! I call it, 'The Chat Noir.'" She ran into her closet with the dress.

He had to wait for a few minutes for Marinette to change, but it was worth the wait. She came out of the closet (haha), stunningly beautiful. Chat couldn't take his eyes off her.

The dress had a zipper on the back with a paw on it and a hoodie with cat ears. In the front, a giant green ribbon bow presented itself in the middle of the dress. All of the rest of the dress was black, except for the embroidery of the dress.

"M-Marinette.." Chat covered his face, trying to not let his lady see the blush crawling up his face.

Marinette smiled and lifted his chin up. "Don't worry, you can blush."

He just hugged her. "You're officially my new girlfriend." She just looked at him confusingly. "Why would you say that?"

"You made an outfit dedicated to me!" He exclaimed and he kissed her neck. Marinette just smiled as he rubbed his messy blonde hair.

"Okay, but I'm not letting you get away with me that easy." The bluenette leaned in and their lips locked together successfully. Chat was left in shock, but nobody could underestimate Marinette.

"Marinette, time for bed!" Marinette's mother, Sabine, called from downstairs.

"Okay!" Marinette gave Chat a sad smile as he leaped out of her window.

Once he had transformed back into Adrien back at the Agreste Mansion, he was left speechless. For now, of course.