Breakdance AU || LadyNoir

Marinette looked up at the sign of the Club. 'Club Miraculous', the sign read. Alya did tell her to meet her here, but she didn't see her friend whatsoever. She shrugged it off and walked into Club Miraculous.

When she walked in, she gasped in awe. Many people were there that were famous from the city. This was supposed to be a secret club, but it didn't seem like it, only because Marinette recognized many of the people there.

Bubbler, Fragrance, Juleka, The Gamer, Volpina, The Illustrator, and then she recognized Alya. "Hey, Alya!" She called out to her friend, but Alya hushed her instead. Thankfully, nobody heard Marinette over the loud music.

"My name is Lady Wifi." Alya whispered. "In order to be accepted, what's your name?" The bluenette thought for a second.

"Hey, Lady Girl! Are you new here?" Bubbler called from the dance floor. He came rushing between Alya and Marinette, holding his hand out. "The name's Bubbler. Welcome to Club Miraculous! What's your name?"

Wow, quick intro, she thought.

Marinette then looked down at her clothes. She spray painted her face red, her sports bra was red with black polkadots. Then, a great name idea popped into her head.

"The name's Ladybug, Bubbler." Ladybug shook Bubbler's hand. "Nice to meet you too." Bubbler took out his phone and texted someone, rather quickly.

"The next dance battle is Ladybug V.S. Chat Noir!" Someone shouted over the speakers. Ladybug turned her head to the lady with red dyed hair and the guy with jet black hair. "Who are they?" She asked.

"Oh, that's Tikki and Plagg. They own this place and they announce upcoming dance battles." Bubbler nodded, referencing towards that couple. "Chances are, if you don't request a dance battle, your opponent does."

Ladybug nodded as Bubbler nudged her forward. "Well, what are you waiting for? Show off your skills to your opponent!" Ladybug nodded again and she raced off to the dance floor to meet her opponent.

She stood on the dance floor, pumped up to meet her opponent. Chat Noir had a hoodie with cat ears, a black shirt with a huge green paw stamped on it, combined with black sweatpants and green converse, with his face spray painted black.

"Why hello, Ladybug." Chat Noir held out his hand. "I'm Chat Noir and I wish you the best of luck." Ladybug smiled sweetly, in hopes to make somewhat friends with her opponent, while Chat's smile turned into a smirk. "Newbie."

She suddenly narrowed her eyes with a smirk plastered on her face. "Oh, it's on!" They both started to dance, taking turns as everyone gasped.

"Ladybug has almost the exact, expertise dancing skills as Chat Noir!" The Bubbler pointed out as they danced for at least ten minutes minimum.

Chat eventually gave in, heaving in and out, and he looked up at Ladybug. "Fine, you win." She helped him up as everyone clapped for her.

After all the cheering for Ladybug died down, everyone went back to doing their own things. Chat turned back to Ladybug with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, by the way! Wanna be my dancing partner?" Chat asked and Ladybug, without reluctance, accepted his offer.

"Sure!" She exclaimed as Chat and she slowly walked to the bathroom. The confused bluenette looked around. "Why are we in here?"

"Because you're amazing, of course." Chat murmured as he pushed her into a big enough stall for them both. "And I want to unleash my feelings."

Chat's lips met hers and he, surprisingly, loved the taste of her. Their tongues mingled as she allowed him to take full control.

"Oh, Chat Noir you don't have to—!" Ladybug blushed immensely as Chat smirked the whole time. He softly planted kisses along her neck and collar bone. "C-Chat—!"

"Did you enjoy that?" He smirked as Ladybug nodded in shock. "Surprisingly, yes. That felt somewhat.. satisfying?"

"Would you like me to do it again?" Chat's smirk remained plastered on his face as he attempted to go for another kiss, but Ladybug shook her head. "Nah."

It was her turn to smirk. "So much for love at first sight, huh?"

Chat shook his head. "I just loved your dancing, I strive to be as good as you, M'Lady; it made me purr. I actually thought we were going to be rivals, honestly."

"Isn't that what dance partners are for?" Ladybug smiled genuinely once again, differentiating from her smirk just earlier.

"Exactly—" He paused, turning to exit from the bathroom. "I'm all yours, M'Lady."

Ladybug couldn't stop herself from smiling. She didn't enjoy the fact she had just made out with him, but she felt like she could fit in here.