The Savior || Ladrien

Ladybug stood on top of the Bourgeois Hotel, and looked down at the skyline of Paris. She then simply sat down just to look at the beautiful city of love for a few minutes.

"It's so beautiful," the spotted heroine murmured to herself. "I wish Chat Noir was here to see this. He would love his lady just sitting here, at peace and admiring the city we protect."

In the distance, Adrien felt bad eavesdropping on his crush. Maybe she does love me as Chat Noir though, he thought to himself. Adrien smirked to himself and decided to respond to Ladybug.

"And maybe Adrien likes seeing you at peace too!" He called to the top where the heroine was at. Ladybug's face turned a peachy color due to the blush and she looked down at Adrien.

"Oh! I didn't see you there. Sorry, Adrien!" Ladybug called down to him as she rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment.

"No no no, it's okay, Ladybug! You have a busy job and you never have time to hang out by yourself! I'll leave you alone for now!" He began to walk away, tugging at Ladybug's heart strings.

She obviously didn't take his hint in making him stay though. "O-Oh, okay. I guess you're right. Come visit me whenever you w-want.." Ladybug looked back up and kept blushing.

Well, that was a surprise, She thought.

Adrien hid behind the corner in an alleyway. It seems as if she loves me in my normal civilian form, it was now the model's turn to blush.

Suddenly, he heard a cry for help, coming from around the corner. Adrien sprinted out from the alleyway and gasped.

Ladybug had tried launching her yo-yo to yank on something to stop her from falling, but failed to find anything to hook onto. Adrien proceeded to try to get under her, so that way he could catch her.

Five feet away from me, he closed his eyes, hoping he would catch Ladybug. He heard a thump, and looked in his arms. Adrien was scared to open her eyes, but he had successfully caught Ladybug.

Ladybug stared at him with no expression. Maybe it's due to shock, Adrien guessed, taking a mental note. Just a raging pink blush glowed on her cheeks and he smiled at her, charismatically.

"Did my charm catch your tongue?" He said wittingly, but she shook her head and snapped out of her loving trance.

"N-No, o-of course n-not.." She became flustered and rubbed the back of her head again. "W-Why would I say that? I-I mean, you're hot, but heh heh.. I-I lost my words.." Ladybug seemed to ramble by this point.

"That's what I thought, My Ladybug. We can talk in the alleyway for a little bit, because it looks like you have some time on your hands." Adrien kissed her hand charmingly, grabbed her hand, and pulled her into the alleyway he was previously in.

They sat down on garbage bags and he began to talk. "So, how did you exactly fall off the roof in the first place?"

"I just wanted to get a better view of the lovely city. My main goal was to just launch and travel on my yo-yo to the Eiffel Tower, but I was kinda paying attention to you.. hehe?" Ladybug explained, still slightly flustered, but almost fully recovered by now.

Adrien stepped closer to Ladybug and he looked into her stunning bluebell eyes. "You're just as beautiful as this city, in fact, you're even more beautiful than this city."

"You're hot—" she blurted out and he stifled a laugh, but ended up chuckling anyway.

"Of course, I'm a model, after all." He replied simplistically.

"Oh, I know." Ladybug gasped as Adrien gathered the courage to pin her against the wall. He stared into her eyes lovingly and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Sweet, Ladybug.." He murmured as they pulled away, falling back onto the garbage bags. Adrien laid on top of the blushing Ladybug and was so proud of himself for gathering the confidence to kiss her.

I think she's in love with me.

"You're the sweetest, Adrien Agreste."