The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 19-Stay with her

So here is chapter 19! Thats two uploads in one day! You should all be very proud of me because I am!! 

This is my first time writing in Seth's POV so let me know who you like it! 

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

FAN!  

 Seth's POV

She wasn’t breathing. I could her heart still beating but it was slowing with each passing second.

“Thank you.” Those words slipped from her lips like a whisper on the wind before she passed out in my arms.

“Casee!” I yelled trying to wake her up again. I could not lose her not already, not when I just found her. “Someone get the Pack doctor now!” I bellow to the surround crowd while racing up the steps towards my father.

“Get her inside the house now, the doctor is getting his bag from his room, put her on the table.” He ordered me for I uttered a word. I just nodded and obeyed sprinting inside with Aunt Amy hot on my heels. I went quickly through the kitchen and into the dining room, Aunt Amy moving aside the table cloth before I gently laid Casee down.

The Pack doctor, Kyle, burst through the doors and went straight to his charge. Bypassing her head injury he gripped the bottom of her red tank top, strained with blood, and tore it straight up the middle.

“What are you doing?” I asked Kyle not liking Casee exposed the way she was in front of another male.

“Checking how many broken ribs she has.” He replied as he began to poke and probe Casee’s ribcage lightly. I heard him curse lightly under his breath when he stopped where one of her ribs was poking out at an odd angle.

“What?” I urged him.

“Rib punctured her left lung, no wonder she can’t breathe right now. That bastard really laid into her.” Kyle said as he dug into his bag producing a wicked sharp scalpel and a clear small tube. “Help me turn her on her side.” He ordered Amy and me.

We quickly complied, gently turning her onto her right side and holding her there. I absentmindedly stroked the exposed skin on her arm lightly; watching as Kyle carefully took off Casee’s barrowed leather vest and pulled off the ruined red shirt revealing her bare back. Taking the scalpel after prodding her back and made a small incision on her side before slipping the clear tube inside. Immediately the clear tube filled with blood and drained into a bowl that Kyle had Aunt Amy retrieve from the kitchen.

“There that should help her breath when all the blood drains out of her lung.” Kyle said with a sigh of relief before rummaging in his bag again pulling out a needle. “I’m going to give her an anesthetic to keep her out while I reset her ribs before they start healing wrong.” He looked at me, “You might want to leave when I do that it’s not a nice sight.” He told me injecting her with the needle.

“No I have to stay with her,” looking at my Aunt I said, “You should probably go and tell dad what’s going on.” She nodded turning on her heel and out the door to my father. 

I took Casee’s hand while Kyle set about resetting her ribs to heal properly. I concentrated on her face and not Kyle moving her bones inside her body. I was happy that she was knocked out and couldn’t feel all the pain that had to be tearing through her. 

I can’t believe she beat Will though; he was one of our strongest fighters and had just recently taken over a higher ranking place in the Pack from one of the old timers. My dad told me that, that was going to be happening a lot in the next few years as the next generation came into their prime and the leading Pack members began to become old. Of course my dad wouldn’t step down until either Aden or I mate and conceive a child. Having an heir was a crucial aspect in becoming Alpha, the Pack needed to see that the next generation would have a leader as well.