Chapter 13 - Ride or die.

This is just an introduction to all the drama that is really about to go down.
————————————————

“Again!” I yell as the music stops playing.

“C’mon…Destiny…That’s three…times already.” Trey says between breaths.

If you haven’t noticed, we’re in the dance studio. The others are on stand by while we go over our couple routine.

“Stop being a wussy. This has to be perfect. Competition is less 2 months away.”

“Exactly! Two freakin’ months. You don’t have to work me like a slave.” He exclaimed, earning snickers from the guys near by.

I roll my eyes, “Whatever, take ten.”

“Uhm, me and the guys are going to head out. Seniors have finals tomorrow and we need our sleep.” Craig speaks up.

I nod even though this nigga’ is lying. “I’m just gonna run over the routines a couple more times. Tell dad not to worry.”

He nods, by this time, the rest of the guys are already gone. He goes to his bags, heading out the door. He looks up ad if he’s lost something.

“Yo, Trey. You comin’ bro?” He yells across the studio.

“Nah, man. I’m gonna hang back for a while.” He yells back.

Craig shrugs and walks out the studio.

I roll my eyes. “I don’t know why you’re hanging back. Now you have no ride home.” I said with attitude.

“You’re my ride home. And anyways, why would I miss the opportunity to be alone, in this big studio, with you?” He smirks.

I shrug. “I don’t know. It’s not like anything is gonna happen.”

“Yeah, but you want them to. You crave my touch.” He says casually.

“Whatever,” I mumble.

I grab the remote to the sound system, and press play. ‘Look at me now’ starts blasting through the speakers as my cool down. In the middle of my dancing, however, the music is stopped.

I look at Trey and he has the other remote, waving it in his hands smirking. I press play again on my remote, but only for him to press stop.

This continues on for a few minutes until I get fed up.

“What the fuck’? Let me do my damn warm-up!” I yell.

“Why do you insist on doing this?” He says approaching me.

“Doing what?” I ask, genuinely confused.

He’s now less than a foot away from me, staring at me deeply. “Playing this game.” He says softly.

I smirk. “What game are you talking about my dear Trey?

He scoffs. “You know what I’m talking about Destiny.”

I bring my hand to my chin, pretending to think. “Nope, doesn’t ring a bell.”

“Cut the bullshit.” He spits.

I laugh. “Are you getting…mad?” I say with an amused smirk on my face.

“You damn right.”

I shift all my weight to my right foot, and fold my arms across my chest. “If you haven’t forgot, you started the game. I’m just player number two.”

“What if I told you I didn’t want to play the game anymore?, I want you forreal.”

There’s no denying my feelings, it’s just one thing holding me back from being his, The Baby.