Chapter 12 - Beg Me.

“What are some symptoms of Chlamydia?” I asked Trey.

We’re in his room completing the last of the project. I was on his messy ass’ bed & he was at the computer desk. We decided to only do one STD, seeing as it’s the one he knows most about & would take less longer to do. It’s pretty cool, he has his own house, his parents live in New York because that’s where most their business happens, but Trey didn’t want to leave all the people he’s known for so long.

We never talked about the kiss the other day, I pulled away and ran after that. To say things have been awkward would be the understatement of the century. We have to do a couple dance for the competition in 2 months and it’s kind of slow, but we were sure not to include touching. It still sucks, I put up a hell’ of fight when I was told this news, but eventually gave in because I was threatened by my good ol’ brother. Sarcasm.

The only reason I’m with him now is because of this stupid project. If it wasn’t for this, I would be dancing, or sleeping.

“Chlamydia is known as the silent disease.” He said matter-of-factly.

“Then how did you know you had it?” I asked curiously.

“I had symptoms.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. “Then tell me what the fuck’ they are so I can leave.”

“Well, 75 percent of all women show no signs, but if they do it’s usually vaginal discharge, painful urination, inflamed eye, bleeding, etc.”

“How did you know this?” I asked curiously.

He shrugged. “When you have an STD you tend to look things up about it."

“Alright.” I said, and wrote down what he had previously said. “Now what about guys?”

“Well me, it was this thick yellow discharge comin’ from my dick’. Oh, & it hurt to piss’ like a motha’ fucka.” He told me.

I grimaced my face & wrote it down anyways.

“That’s all we need for today. You buy the poster board & I got the markers and stuff for decoration.” I said packing my bag.

I turned around. He was now standing next to his bed, a couple feet in front of me. “What?” I snapped.

He look down, then back up, meeting my gaze. “You know we have to talk.”

I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I’m not going to tell him that. I’m too stubborn. “Talk about what?”

“You know what I’m talking about.” He said, looking me deeply in the eyes.

I broke away from his stare, & stared at the ground. “We don’t have to talk about anything.”

He stepped closer, making me automatically stepping back, still keeping my gaze on the floor.

He ran a hand through his braids ;) & sighed. “Tell you what, if you can look me in my eyes, and tell me that kiss didn’t mean anything to you, I’ll leave you alone for good.”

I looked up at him. His big brown eyes looked prepared for tears to come down any minute. His pink, plum lips were formed into a pout.

He knew I couldn’t do that. He knows what I feel for him, so he’s using it against me.

It’s still worth a try. I looked him deep in the eyes, “I-I-” I stuttered. “It didn’t m-mean anything.” I immediately tore my gaze from his & scratched me nose.