Chapter 5 - I want him to notice me.

Back to Destiny’s Pov (:
—————————————————-

It’s been 4 days since that night in my bedroom. Trey hasn’t said anything to me since. Quite frankly, it’s getting on my nerves. When he see’s me, he looks the other way. When I start to approach him, he walks the other way. I swear i’m going to kill him. Since he wants to ignore me, i’ll have to try extra hard for his attention.

I want him to notice me.

I don’t know why all of a sudden I want this, 4 days ago, I would do anything for him to leave me alone. But that night in my bedroom, changed my perspective on some things. I have never shared that except with my best friend in Georgia.

I got out of bed, and changed into something that would make Trey notice me . Boys like a little skin, right? ;)

“Destiny! Hurry up! You’re going to be late!” My dad yelled.

Yeah, well that’s what I wanted. I want to make my grand entrance in first period, Trey would be in there.

“Alright! Coming!” I yelled from up the stairs.

I added my finishing touches of perfume, grabbed my phone & purse, and headed to school. When I got there, there was nobody in the hallways. GREAT!

You might think I’m an attention seeking hoee, right? Well, I’m not usually like this, I just don’t like to be ignored for any reason. That is one of my biggest pet peeves, I just hate when people can’t talk things out instead of ignoring you.

I walked up to the door to Chemistry. I took a deep breath & opened the door, causing every eye to land on me. Perfect!

I scanned the room of students, finally finding Trey whose eyes looks like they were about to pop out of his skull any minute.

I sent him a smirk & a wink, then directed my attention to the teacher. “I’m sorry i’m late, I had locker troubles.” I said soft & innocently.

Mrs.Skipper nodded. “Understandable, take your seat now, so I can finish my lesson.”

I nodded & went to my seat to the very back, next to Trey . His eyes wire still wide as ever. I just smiled innocently as I sat down. He quickly regained his composure & leaned over & whispered to me,

“It’s going to take a lot more than that for me to notice you, shawty.” He licked his plump limps. “Good try though.” He smirked & directed his attention back to the teacher.

I huffed quietly, but it was heard by Trey as he let out a soft, but audible chuckle.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

- – – –

I’m at my locker during passing period to lunch. We get about 10 minutes to fool around until we actually have to be anywhere.

I shut my locker & made my way to the cafeteria. On the way, I spotted two people lip-locking, basically having sexx with clothes on, at the end of the hallway. I rolled my eyes & continued to walk. After walking a few more feet, they finally came up, and that’s when I noticed Trey & some random chick. I felt a pang of … of … I don’t know, but whatever the feeling was, I didn’t like it.

He gave her one last peck before she started walking away blushing. Surprisingly, they hadn’t noticed me. I took in my surroundings, & noticed there was a janitor’s closet nearby.

As Trey was walking towards the cafeteria, I quietly ran up behind him and pushed him inside the dark janitor’s closet. Panic took over him and he started to fight the air. I found the nearest light switch & switched it on.