Chapter 7 - What's it gonna take?

I woke up with a head banging headache. The sun was shining so brightly through the curtains. I couldn’t open my eyes. It felt as if someone took a sledgehammer and hit me in the head a hundred times. Okay, maybe I’m over-exaggerating, but you’ve never had a hangover before! Or at least I hope.

It took time, but I finally got my eyes. Everything was blurry as I tried to focus my vision. When I finally got past the blurriness, I took in my surroundings. I was in an oddly unfamiliar room. It was spacious, with a walk-in closet, a bathroom inside the room & a king sized bed, which I was laying in.

I drew the covers back, only to be met by a freezing breeze. Then it hit me.

I, Destiny Aspree’ Monroe, was naked.

I immediately began to panic. I was in a bed…alone…naked! Was I raped? Did I give into it? Or did I just decide to sleep naked?

My thoughts were interrupted by a banging on the door. That almost drove me crazy. It was if the person was next to me, shouting in my ear with a bullhorn.

“Jacob!! Get your asss out of bed now!”

I was in Jacob’s bed?! How did I get here last night?! The last thing I remember is him ditching me for Tay.

I heard a groan. “God! Go away, Ayana!”

I heard the raspy voice, but didn’t see anyone. I was on the far right side of the bed. I hadn’t noticed anyone else in here.

Then Jacob popped up on the far left side of the bed. What was he doing on the floor? And he was completely clothed. Well, besides he was shirtless & in his boxers. I think I might just faint! I’m going to make this clear ;

Baby. Got. Body.

“Do you know where Destiny is? She’s not in the guest bedroom!” She continued to yell.

“Fuckk! Ayana! Shut the helll up! I have a major fuckking hangover here!” I yelled. Not my best idea.

“Fine! Tell Jake to open the door then.” She said alot quieter this time.

Jacob made the, what seemed like, long journey to open his door. Ayana came in as if she had just seen a ghost. Then I realized I was still naked. I quickly covered myself back up & tried to hide the embarrassment.

“What the helll are you doing in here?!” She screeched.

I continued to look down. “I’m not really sure, I don’t remember much of last night…” I mumbled.

Jacob trotted to his bathroom and came back out a few seconds later with two advil, & water.

“Thank you.” I said. I took the peels, & it was almost immediate relief.

“No problem, Mami.” He said.

This boy gives me butterflies. “So, why am I in you guys’ house? And more importantly in your room fully naked?“ I asked, sort of worried.

“You’re here because you were about to leave with that fuckk Trey. I’m pretty sure by the way you guys were dancing, he was turned on. So, I stopped him & took your car, & brought you to my house. As to why you’re naked in Jacob’s room,” She turned to him, glaring. “I have no clue.”

Jacob just laughed. “You came in here last night saying you were scared because of the storm. So I let you have my bed while I took the floor. As to why you’re naked, I have no clue. I guess you wanted to get comfortable.” He said shrugging.