Chapter 11 ~ The Mysterious Sister

RECAP

This takes place after camp where they come back to school.

CHAPTER 11 ~ THE MYSTERIOUS SISTER

Sean's POV

It had been a couple of days since we came back from camp. School was normal and I had been spending loads of time with Madi.

But today when I walked into school it was different. Everyone had been murmuring about this new hot girl that had just arrived at our school.

Who could this mystery girl be?

I shrugged my shoulders and went to meet Madi at her locker. But of course when I came Madi and Summer were talking about the mystery girl.

“So, I’m guessing you heard about the mystery girl?” I ask.

“Yep. I’ve seen her she’s tall, blond and skinny.” Summer says.

“She’s extremely pretty.” Madi says.

“I heard she came here to look for her brother.” Summer says.

“Really, where did you hear that from?” I ask

Summer replies to me, “Sarah Tort told me when we met this morning for drama homework.”

“Oh, isn’t she the one who always blabs nonsense to everyone?” I ask.

“No that’s Becky Tream.” Madi says.

Our conversation ends when the bell rings, I walk Madi to her class and kiss her on the cheek. She blushes and pushes me away, shooing me off to my class.

I walk into my first class.

Maths.

Who the hell invented Maths and why was it in the morning? It’s not like half the class can function in the morning anyway.

I take my seat in the third row and my teacher walks in. In he’s monotone voice he says “Class today we will start with basic algebra. Now-“

A girl opens the door breathing heavily she’s puffed out and all her papers are everywhere. She shoves the paper in her bag and hands the teacher a slip of paper. She makes her way to the back of the room and sits down.

She looked so familiar. Just like my sister but she had longer hair and wore a lot of leather.

In his monotone voice he introduces her “Everyone this is Miss Danielle Carter. I hope you can keep up and not cause trouble Miss Carter.”

My eyes widen, it couldn’t be but she couldn’t be back. Mum had shipped her off to boarding school a year ago and I had seen her before we moved to Oakwood Hills. Why was she back? That’s the big question. I wonder if mum knew but mum would tell me if Dani was back.

Would she?

Dani turns around smirks to me. Dammit she knew I would react this way. That means she was planning this all along. God I hate having a twin sister.

But why was she here?

She’s supposed to be in boarding school.

In England!

The class went by very slowly with my brain flowing with a ton of questions to ask Dani.

Once class had ended, I quickly rushed to pull Dani to the side. At first she was mad but then turned around a saw me, now with a smirk on her face.

“Dani why are you here?” I say.

“Well hello to you Sean. Didn’t mum tell you I was back in town?”