Chapter 2~ The New Guy

CHAPTER 2 ~ The New Guy

Sean's POV

As I got out of my mum's car I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left for Albert High my new school for my Senior Year.

"Honey, have a great day and remember to make lots of friends." I sighed and replied "Yeah mum I will but I'm going to be late for class if I don't hurry." She gave me a wave and drove off.

I looked at the building, it was pretty big. I walked into the huge hallways of Albert High and searched for the door that said 'Office'. Once I had found the door I went up to the lady and said "Um, I'm the new student I was meant to meet the principal about 5 minutes ago."

"Uh, yes you must be.. " the lady looked down at the piece of paper, "Sean Carter. Right this way." She pointed to the door on the left.

I opened the door and I could see the principal and a girl in the room. As I stepped in, the girl faced me with her eyes wide and her jaw dropped. Guess I had the kind of affect on girls. She had wavy brown hair, tied up in a messy ponytail. She wore ordinary clothes not designer or too exposing. We gazed at each other for a while until the principal broke the silence. She quickly faced away not turning back to look.

"Mr Sean Carter, please take a seat. I'm Mr. Arnald head principal. Also welcome to Albert High." He took out his hand and I shook it. "This is Madison Katchadourian she will be your tour guide and give you any help and assistance you will need while you're settling into Albert High." I turned to her and she gave me a shy smile.

"That is all you kids you may go to your classes." We both stood up ready to head out until we were interrupted. "Ahhh, I almost forgot your schedule." Mr. Arnald said with a weird smile on his face. "Uh, thanks."

When I turned around to head out the door, I caught her checking me out. I could feel a smirk growing on my face. She suddenly realised and quickly turned away and walked out the door. But boy can I say that she was hot but not in that whore, trashy way. She held a smile that every time you would look at her you couldn't help but smile yourself.

Once we got out the door, she showed me to my locker. I put all my books in. I saw that her locker wasn't faraway from mine. This must be my lucky day I thought. She was leaning on the lockers waiting for me.

"Sooooo. What classes do you have now?' I asked.

She looked up and realised I was talking to her. "Um, History."

I looked down at my schedule, yes I have History. I was about to fist pump the air but I realised she was still standing there. All well. This is definitely my lucky day.

Madison stared at me intently. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I started to touch my face everywhere.

She laughed and shook her head "No, you have nothing on your face. I was waiting on an answer to what classes you had."

"Oh right, um yeah, um I have History as well." With a big grin on my face. I must've looked like a little kid eating lots of chocolate.

"Come then we're going to be late," she said and started walking off.

We finally reached the classroom and I handed my slip while Madison sat down in one of the seats. The teacher looked at the slip, then looked at me.

"Class this is Sean Carter, a transfer from Manhattan, New York." The teacher said in a flat voice. I looked to the class and saw that all the girls were either drooling over me or checking me out, all except Madison. Interesting, she wan't one of those groupie people.

My thoughts were interupted when the teacher said "Would you like to say something about yourself Mr. Carter."

"Um. yeah. I like sports and I'm the only child. And yeah."

"Please take a seat Mr. Carter." The teacher returned to writing on the board. I went to find a seat and the only ones were at the front, next to my new fan girls and Madison. I grinned and walked down to sit next to Madison. Once I sat down Madison looked at me with this weird expression, why-are-you-sitting-next-to-me-I'm-such-a-loser look. I chuckled at her then looked to the front.

I could see that all the girls were glaring at Madison or giving her death stares. What was their problem? All I did was sit next to Madison. I just ignored them for the rest of the class. Finally the bell rang.

"Class your dismissed" the teacher said.

I looked over to where Madison sat but she wasn't there. Wow, she was quick. I raced out of the classroom and went looking for her. I found her in one of the Science rooms. Oh shit, I still have class to go to thought. When I checked, I was in the same Science room. Thank the Lord. I found Madison sitting in one of the seats, having her head down reading a book. I went to sit next to her but she didn't look up. So I tapped her on the shoulder.

Repeatedly.

But she wouldn't budge.

When I was about to give up, when she turned to me saying "What?" with an irritated voice.

"Geez, no need to be rude." Putting my hands up in defence. She gave me a death stare but I continued. "I just wanted to ask why you ran away and left me in the classroom alone. Aren't you meant to show around this place."

"I don't want to be rude, but see those fan girls," she pointed at the girls who just walked in. "Yeah, what about them." I said looking at them, again.

"Well, their slutty, attention seekers plus their popular. People like me don't hang out with people like you. And I hate attention if you didn't notice."

I looked at her shocked and surprised "You think I'm popular. Psh. You wish. I'm just any regular guy."

She gawked at me and then she spoke up "But your like hot.." The moment she said it she started blushing and she looked like a tomato. She looked down at her feet and I laughed.

"You think I'm hot, I'm flattered Madison." I chuckled some more. This time she looked up and smacked me on the arm.

"Hey, what did I do?" I said in a cheeky voice.

"Ugh, never mind." And she turned back to continue reading her book.

"Hey don't ignore me again. I'm sorry." And I gave her my puppy dog eyes.

She laughed and shook her head "I forgive you alright." And my face brightened up again.

"So you want to start again?" She gave me a nod. "Hi. I'm Sean Carter." Pulling out my hand to give her a handshake. "And I'm Madison Katchadourian." She took my hand and shook it. I could feel a grin grow on my face as she smiled at me.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends." She replied with a laugh.

********

As I got home, I layed on my bed thinking about the day. It went by really fast. I ended up having lunch with Madison and her friend Summer. All in all it was a good day. Maybe the best I've ever had. Maybe because it was Madison that made it the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone. Sorry for the late update, been very busy with stuff.

Hope you enjoyed Sean's POV a.k.a the new guy.

Thank you everyone that has read our book so far. Please fan, vote and comment. And spread the word about our book to other people.

Peace out.

 timothyjrt ♥♥♥

Ciao. For now. :)