Chapter 3~ Food Fight!

CHAPTER 3 ~ Food Fight!

Chase's POV

I woke up by the glistening sun through my windows. Today I'm going to see why Maddy was called to the principal's office. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I decided to wear a white and blue stripey shirt and white shorts with my vans. I went downstairs to see no one there, like usual. My sister went to her friend's house to stay because of an assignment and my parents were one of those parents that travel the world for a living. Well, I ate my cereal and went to turn on my yellow Lamborghini, which I got for my 16th birthday.

I went to Maddy's house and I parked in the driveway. I honked once and she came out. She was wearing that floral dress that I loved, which stopped just above her knees. She had those happy smiles that make you smile back. She was holding her book with her nerdy glasses hanging off her bag. I went to her side and opened the door because I was such a gentlemen.

"Hey!"she said with a cheerful voice. "Hey Mads!" I said as she got into the car. I turned on the radio and 'That Power' came on. Maddy went crazy because she loves JB and Will.i.am. She started singing:.

'And Ohhhhhh, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm allliiiiivvvvveee '

'And Ohhhhhh, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly'

'And Ohhhhhh, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive'

'And every Second, Minute, Hour, Bigger, Better, Stronger, POWER'

She went crazy with all the lyrics, I can't even describe it. But she was a good singer. I didn't realize I was staring at her, but when she saw my gaze upon her I did my signature smirk that always made her rolled her eyes.

After 10 minutes of crazily singing the songs on the radio, we entered school and I parked in my usual parking spot. I quickly ran to her side and opened the door also taking her bag and slumping it over my shoulder. People shot their eyes to both of us. But come on, I'm Chase Sanders, total hottie, known as the player and total popular kid ( which I don't agree to ).

We walked to her locker and she put all her books in it. I stood there with my back facing Maddy so she could put her books in her bag. After she got her books she closed her locker and there was a boy I've never seen before with a big smile plastered on his face walking towards Maddy.

They greeted each other and I was standing there thinking who the hell was this guy. He had blue eyes and really wavey hair but not wavier than mine. He looked at Maddy really happily. "Hey, I'm Sean Carter, nice to meet man." With that he put his hand out so I can shake his hand. "Hey, I'm Chase Sanders."

We separated ways and I went to my friends. Maddy was the type of girl that doesn't like attention so she never hung out in my group. Maddy and I had half of our classes together. Which meant I saw her alot, even though we don't sit in the same group. We had P.E (sports) next and she wasn't all that good in it. I'm the captain of Albert High Senior Football team which means I'm pretty good at it. P.E is usually the class where Maddy and I prank each other which is soo much fun because I get to see that smile and laugh of hers.

The bell rang and I went to look for Maddy. While I was searching for her, Ashlee my on and off girlfriend came and started kissing my cheek roughly and entwining her fingers with mine. She dragged me but I stood still, with my I-don't-want-to-see-you-right-now-face. She didn't even care but after what she did last year I was not hoping to see her again.

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

-At a party really drunk

"Hey" kiss "Babe" kiss, she said to me with a tipsy voice. "Where have you been?" I shouted.