Chapter 4~ My Mum is Going to Kill Me!

CHAPTER 4 ~ My Mum is Going to Kill Me!

Madison's POV

Oh fudgey balls.

Oh fudgey balls.

Oh fudgey balls.

My mum is going to kill me. If she finds out, I'm grounded for life. Even worse she'll take my books and phone and OH, NO my laptop, my poor baby. No, it's not the worse, she'll just kill with her cooking knife.

I saw my life flash by me. All the memories. When I first started walking to when I started first grade. Those were the innocent times. I remembered when I first met Chase and how we became bestfriends. I remembered when I got full A's on my report card, I was so happy that day. Then my mind flashed to today how fun it was and that this would be the last time will have with Chase.

My palms grew sweaty and I started to shake standing in my spot in front of the Principal's desk. My heart was beating so fast that I think that it might rip out of my chest.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe -

Who am I kidding this is not working and then the door creaked open and in came Mr. Arnald. He sat down on is big comfy chair.

"Sit down, please." he said in a flat tone.

"Now would someone please tell me what happened." he said not really wanting to know what actually happened.

"Well........." Chase started to speak but before he could finish I butted in.

"Okay, so I was walking into the cafeteria and then Chase tripped me. By accident. Then all the food fell on me then being me I grabbed the first thing that came into sight and then threw it at Chase's face. He basically chased me around the room then while I was running out I tripped on Sean. Chase was going at full speed then fell on top of me. And then you appeared, Mr. Arnald." I let out a big breath and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders after confessing everything.

"This is very unlike you Madison and Sean you're new here not getting off to a good start I see." Mr. Arnald said writing in his notebook.

"Boys anything to add to this situation." Mr Arnald spoke up after writing in his notebook.

"Sir with all do respect I wasn't even doing anything. I just happened to be there and then I tripped over and fell pretty hard." Sean said rubbing his head.

"Well I have no choice but to give you all clean up duty and detention for the week." Mr. Arnald said.

"Uuuhh. What?!" Chase gasped.

I grabbed his arm to pull him back from tearing Mr. Arnald apart into small shreds. His face was all red but he calmed down and sat back down on his seat.

"Uumm, are you going to call our mums." I spoke up but it was more like a whisper.

"Unfortunately, yes I have to call all of your mothers." Mr. Arnald said.

We all groaned and I buried my face into my palms. I felt like I was going to cry. I have never ever been in trouble maybe for not making my bed but that's about it. My mum is definitely going to murder me.

Mr. Arnald interrupted my thoughts on how my mum would kill me. He said " Come on, get up and go clean up the cafeteria and then you can go home."

We slowly shuffled out of the room and headed towards the hallway. Once we were out of ear-shot of the principal, Chase spoke up and said "Sorry Mads, I didn't mean to get you detention and get you into that much trouble." Running a hand through his hair and trying to get everything out of his hair.