Chapter 17 - Part 1

*Demi's POV*

I woke up in Jennifer's arms. It would be awkward if I had stayed in this position, so I slowly crawled out of bed. I wrote a note to her saying, "Going out, will meet you at the airport :) -Demi" Before I left, I packed all of my stuff, took a shower, got dressed and applied my make up. I walked out of my room with my luggages and called a taxi. I was waiting outside the hotel, taking pictures with fans as I waited for my ride to arrive. I asked a fan to take a picture of me entering the taxi. I put the picture on Instagram and captioned it, "LA!! I'll miss you but now I'm off to the big city!!! 😅😅😄" Of course I can't post anything without using an emoji. I sat in the taxi staring out the window until we arrived at LAX. I went through customs and waited at the gate for Jennifer to arrive. I scrolled through my twitter timeline and retweeted some fans that were promoting my album. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked up to see Jennifer smiling at me. I smiled back and said, "Hey Jennifer, what's up?" She took a seat next to me and answered, "Just chillin." I laughed and continued scrolling. We talked about random shit and I looked at my watch. "Ugh another hour until they start boarding." I groaned. "Are you serious?" Jennifer asked. "Yeah this is so fucking boring but at least I have my Jen with me." I smiled and threw my arms around her. Her head was on my shoulder and I felt her smile. I let go and told her we should go get some food. We went to the nearest fast food place in the airport and got cheeseburgers. We sat across from each other and dug in. I saw a pap snap a photo and I got pissed. I gave him an evil glare and Jennifer burst out laughing. "Damn Demetria you don't have to be so aggressive towards the paps." I laughed along with her and looked down. "Sorry." "Why are you apologizing?" "Because- uh... Nevermind." I looked up and saw a confused look on her face. "Ok, do you wanna go back to the gate?" "Sure." I said and we walked along. We arrived and saw they were boarding first class. We boarded and took our seats beside each other.

*Jennifer's POV*

I took the window seat beside Demi. She gave me an evil look. "What did I do Demi?" She still looked angry. "I wanted the window seat." I laughed oh my god she's adorable. "Ok fine we'll switch." I got up and she moved into my old seat. The flight attendant walked over and said,"We will be lifting off soon, so I am going to have to ask you to buckle your seat belts and stay out. Thank you" She smiled and continued moving down the aisle. I looked at Demi and saw she had a guilty look on her face. We chatted for a while until we were in the air. When I got really bored, I turned on my personal TV and looked for a movie to watch. "Hey Demi, what are you going to watch?" I asked, noticing that she had turned her TV on also. "I don't know yet, let me see what they have." She scrolled through the options and saw something that made her face turn completely red. "What is it Demi?" "Nothing." She tried to hide the screen." I looked through the movie options and saw the movie, Camp Rock. I started laughing and said, "I know what I'm gonna watch." She turned even more red and yelled, "NOOO! PLEASE DON'T" I laughed even more and said,"Sorry" as I clicked on it. She leaned over and tried grabbing for my remote. I struggled for the grip on my remote and we fought over it. She tugged and tugged and finally got a hold of the remote. "Oh c'mon Demi you're no fun" "That movie was embarrassing" "it's not like I haven't seen it before" "ok fine." She gave up and gave me back the remote. "Yay!" I exclaimed and started watching it. I watched the movie and when Demi came on for the Final Jam I got excited. I started lip singing to the song, "This is Me" and I probably looked crazy. I looked at Demi and she laughed. When the movie was over, Demi was asleep. I guess I need some sleep for tomorrow's show. I wrapped myself in the blanket provided by the airline and fell asleep. I woke up with Demi shaking my shoulders. "Finally you're awake, WE'RE HERE!" She said. I quickly got all of my stuff together and walked out of the airplane alongside Demi. We walked out of the New York airport and took pictures with some of my fans, and so did Demi. We went to our usual hotel, the Ritz, in a taxi. When we arrived, Demi said she had to go to an interview and went to get ready.

*Demi's POV*

I had an interview with Jimmy Fallon so I had to go and get prepared. I walked into the bathroom and changed into a white shirt, black blazer, black pants, and a black fedora. I applied my foundation and eyeliner and mascara. I put on bright red lipstick, because my fans seemed to like that. I walked out of the bathroom and said bye to Jennifer as I walked out of the room. I smiled to myself, knowing that she was staring at me, with her mouth hanging open. I arrived at Jimmy's studio and did my interview. I loved Jimmy, he was my bestie. After the long interview, I quickly went back to the hotel. Tonight was the biggest show of my career. And Jennifer's. I walked into the room and yelled at Jennifer to get ready. She quickly got ready and we headed out. We were on our way to the home of legends, Madison Square Garden.

A/N: I will continue in Part 2 of this chapter, hope you enjoy it. :)