Chapter 16

*Demi's POV*

"Alright Miss Lovato," she says as she spins my chair around to face the mirror. I gasp. "Do you like it?" the hair dresser asks. "Oh my god I love it thank you so much." I went to the cash register and paid for my hair getting dyed. I was trembling as I left and started to walk back towards the hotel. What will Jennifer think? Will she think it's ugly? I made my way through the doors of the Ritz and up the elevator. When the elevator stopped at my floor, the doors opened. Guess who was standing right there?

*Jennifer's POV*
It was around dinner time, so I walked out of my hotel room so I could grab a bite somewhere. I walked up to the elevator just as the doors opened to reveal a sexy, blue-haired Demi. My jaw dropped and she just smirked.
I was having trouble finding words and she gave me a cocky look that said, see what you're missing out on?. I closed my mouth and said "Hello, Demetria." I walked in the elevator as she just stood there. "Aren't you getting out?" I asked politely. "I-uh-yeah." She said, confused and walked out of the elevator. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked off. Her blue hair was so hot.
I miss her so much, but obviously she thinks I'm embarrassing so I wouldn't want her to be ashamed. The elevator went down and I walked off to the nearest Pizza Hut. I was sitting at my table, waiting for my order to arrive. Suddenly, Demi walks in and sees me. She locks eyes with me, waves, and walks over. She takes a seat across from me in my booth. "Hey, Jen." She said. "Um, hey Demi." I said, awkwardly, "What are you doing here?" Demi hesitated, trying to think of a response. "Can't I eat dinner with my bestie?" She simply stated, after settling on an answer. "Uh, yea sure." I said. Well, two can play this game. "Did you already order?" She asked. "Demz, what did you expect? I've been sitting here for half an hour waiting for my PERSONAL pizza to come. I didn't think you were going to show up here." I said. Her eyes widened at the use of her nickname. I told you I can play this game. I always win.

*Demi's POV*
She called me Demz. Oh my god I miss hearing the sound of her voice saying my name. Especially in bed- DEMI WTF. SNAP OUT OF IT. Ok so anyways the waiter came and brought Jennifer her personal platter while I was sitting here, starving. She took a bite of her pizza as I started to stare. There are two things here that I want to eat- DEMETRIA PLEASE. I realized that I'd been staring at her for the past five minutes and she's already finished her pizza. My face turned completely red, embarrassed as Jennifer laughed. "Hey, Demi. Glad to see you're back on Earth. So would you like to walk back to the hotel now?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

We walked side by side, talking and laughing. I forgot how good it felt to be around her. "Hey, Jen?" I asked. She stopped walking to look at me. "What's up, Dem?" She smiled. "Do you want to-uh. Could you please... Would you want to-" "Demi spit it out." Jennifer interrupted as I looked at the floor, my face heating up. "Can you sleep in my room tonight? I miss you, bestie, and I don't want to be alone tonight." I smiled, shyly. I finally had the courage to look up to her bright brown eyes. "I would absolutely love to." She smiled, looking directly into my eyes. We started to walk. "Thank you." I whispered, barely audible. "Why are you thanking me Demi?" She asked. "I had a lot of fun tonight. Even if we only spent like an hour together. You really made my day a whole lot better." I smiled. "In that case, Dem, I'd have to thank you to." she laughed. My insides exploded into butterflies. "I have to confess something." I said.

*Jennifer's POV*
"I have to confess something." Demi said. I became scared. Is she going to tell me she loves me? Is she going to tell me to take her back? Or is she going to tell me that she wants me to stop touring with her? "Ok." I squeaked. "Well, I kinda fired the limo driver." I released the breath I've been holding. It wasn't something serious. Thank god.
We bursted out laughing. We calmed down for a moment and then looked at each other and started cracking up again. "Why would you fire the bus driver?" I said, in tears from laughing so much. "Well, I was kinda in a pissy mood and he just said some stuff and made it worse so he deserved it." She shrugged like it was no big deal. I laughed one more time as we walked through the doors of the hotel.
We walked upstairs and I fell face first into the bed. Demi laughed and just sat down by my feet. She grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. I could hear the person on TV start to say "Demi Lovato and Jennifer Brooks seen on a date-" when Demi abruptly changed the channel to ABC Family. I sat up and looked at Demi, who was trying to hide her blush. We watched about two movies and fell asleep comfortably in each other's arms.