Chapter 13

• Dedicated to Demi Lovato

A/N: i'm not going to do any more of those scenes in this fanfic because i don't really feel comfortable writing that so i'm sorry if you wanted more of that kind of stuff.

*Demi's POV* 

Tonight is going to be amazing. Me and Jen have something huge planned for the LA crowd. But we're going to keep it a secret until the show. We got in the tour bus and headed down to the Staples center."Are you excited?" I asked Jennifer, smiling from ear to ear. "Are you kidding me? This is going to be the funnest night ever!" She said, grabbing my hand. "There's no word called funnest." I said, stifling a laugh. "Yes there is." She said stubbornly. "Look it up." I said laughing. "Well it's a word in my dictionary." She crossed her arms. I was laughing so hard right now. I leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips. "I love you so much, Jen" I said smiling.

She finally took the stubborn look off of her face and smiled. "I love you too Demz" she said. I blushed. I loved it when she called me Demz. "LADIES WERE HERE" the bus driver announced. "Ok thanks, Big Al." I smiled at the nickname. (A/N: I don't know her real bus driver so I made one up if it's not obvious). We got out of the car and walked towards the back entrance of the arena. I looked over and saw Jen smiling at me. I smiled back. God she's beautiful. Time for meet and greets ahh.

Before I went to the room though, I went to the restroom and looked through my phone. My eyes landed on a contact "Gabriella :) xo" . I knew what I had to do. I dialed her number and heard ringing. The ringing stopped and I heard a perky voice on the other end say, "hello?"

"Hi Gabriella, it's Demi" I said politely. "OH EMY GOSHD I DIDNT THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY CALL ME IM SO EMBARRASSED WOW I LOVE YOU DEMI" She blurted out. I let out a chuckle "it's alright Gabs. Just promise me that you won't give anybody my number or call me again on this number." I could practically hear her face fall. "What do you mean? Why don't you want to talk to me? Why did you even call me then?" She asked. "I called you to tell you that I'm sorry and I'm don't like you like that. You shouldn't just go around slipping your number into celebrity's back pockets. Next, I don't want you to release this number to any other source. And I want you to delete my number. And I am currently seeing somebody. I can honestly say that I've never been happier in my life with this person. I am truly in love. And also, I just want you to take care, ok? Please do what I asked." I said as politely as I could. "Ok, I understand and I promise not to tell anybody and I will delete your number. Anyways, who are you seeing? Is it Wilme-" she couldn't finish her questions and blabbering before I hung up on her. I sighed, ugh what an annoying little priss. I am completely and utterly disgusted at the absolute lack of any privacy or respect whatsoever in this world today. None. So disappointed. (A/N: and yes if you were wondering that was actually a tweet of Demi's that she deleted)

I heard a throat clear in back of me and I turned around and gasped. It was Jen. "Jen I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about this before Gabriella gave me her number back at the airport and I didn't want to be rude so I called her I'm sorry I understand if you can't ever trust me again-" I cried but was soon cut off by Jen's lips crashing against mine. It started out soft but then she kissed me more passionately and slowly backed me up against a wall. We continued to do so until she pulled away. I saw her smiling. " Demi, I was worried that you might have been cheating on me in the beginning of your conversation with Gabriella. But then, as I heard you talking about seeing somebody and loving them I couldn't get any happier. And by the way I love you too Demi." Her eyes were gleaming and she blushed lightly and looked at the ground while smiling. Aw she is so adorable. I lifted up her chin and kissed her softly. "C'mon baby, we've got a show to put on" I said, smiling.

We walked backstage and greeted the fans who were waiting in line. I am so thankful to be here today, doing what I love with so much support from my family, my friends, my fans, and the people I love. It is truly incredible. We did sound check and now it's show time baby!