Chapter 5

four months later

*Jennifer's POV*

The last few months was the usual. I didn't eat. I cried and cut and cried more. I had so many scabs on my arm. I wore a longsleeved shirt or sweater every day to hide them.

Suddenly it hit me that it was December 20, and I would be start to tour with Demi TOMORROW.

I still was with Eric and to everybody it seemed like nothing was wrong, but in reality I hated being with him. I had pretended I was sick today so I could relax. I spent my day at the county fair. When it became the afternoon, I realized that my flight to Miami, where the first venue was, was in six hours and I still haven't packed. I rushed home and started to throw all of my stuff in a suitcase. I also threw in my razor, because I'd most likely need it.

I was a bit of an overpacker, so I had about three full sized suitcases with me. My mom dropped me off at the airport at 10:00pm, since my flight was at 1:00am and I didn't want to be late. I went through security and waited by the gate. I was bored so I took out my phone and went on twitter. To my surprise, my mentions were crazy. "Probably only because I'm opening for Demi." I thought. I scrolled through to see what some of the fans were saying. "omfg i love you so much" "please follow me it would mean the world" "I'm going to see you tomorrow at the American Airlines arena I can't wait!". But then I saw one that caught my attention "why are you trying to be so popular you're just a fat ugly whore". I started crying in the middle of the airport. Tears were rushing down my face. I had my face in my hands while I was bawling my eyes out.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder "Hey, please don't cry it's gonna be ok." I heard a familiar voice say. I lifted my face out of my hands and turned my head. "D-D-Demi."

A/N:

Hi,

Sorry this chapter is so short, don't worry it gets better ;) also please share the story I'm taking my time to write it and not a lot of people are reading it...