Chapter 9

So as the limo pulled up to the Grand Hotel I scooted over to get out. the driver came and opened my door. I got out and stood up and fixed my dress then shook my hair so that it was a little fluffer. then i walked  forward and i saw him come out the shadow of the building and he had on the most amazing suit and then he did something i didnt see coming. he ran up to me and picked me up and kissed me as he spun me around. It was so cute. then he set me down.

J: I missed you all day

he said putting his forhead to mine. Then he kissed it and lead me inside the hotel. we walked down this big hall to the grand Ballroom. This was where they had the local big celeberty parties. Justin opened both doors and It was diffternt then i planned. it was empty. There wasnt even a Dj there. The decorationg we beautiful though. I followed Justin in and he headed to the 

Dj and he was Messing with the buttons then the lights when off then a dim light hit me and Mistletoe started to play and the disco ball started to spin and i just took it all in, maybe a little to much cuz i started to spin around to follow it and then Justin came adn spin with me. Not even messing me up. we danced to gether for a good 20 minutes before the doors busted open and a big group of people were standing there. I Just smiled at justin as we gracefully glided accross the floor. and then he dipped me at the end of the song and we just took our bows as the crowd of people just clapped really loud for us.

They all came on and LMFAO Party Rock Anthem started to play and Justin and a few others got on stage and started to Shuffel. It was really funny to watch. i was getthing in the mood to do it. and he pulled me up on stage i took my heals off and totally showed all them up. i was lovine it.

Then Justin did something else to suprise me he played Super Bas while i was still on stage and gave me the mic and then She came up on stage and started to sing it with me, i was singing with one of my favorite singers. i was loving life.

I jumped off stage into Justins arms as he brought me to the middle of the dance floor to dance. It was a slow song now he leanded in and whispered in my ear. 

J: sorry i missed out prom. i hope this makes up for it. 

i looked at him and nodded as i bit my bottom lip. I wanted to jump on him and just kiss him so passionatly. The rst of the night went by so fast by the time i new it Justin had them Bring out a big birthday cake and brought me up on stage and everyone sang happy birthday to me right as it hit midnight. I was offically 18. me and justin we now the same age. I was so happy. He then did the biggest suprise of the night....

HE GOT DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM.

i STARTED TO CRY AND I SAID YES. I COULDNT BELIEVE I WAS GOINT TO BE MISS. BIEBER. PEOPLE TOOK PICTURES AND STARTED TO SAY AWW AS I HUGED HIM AND I JUST FELT SO HAPPY. 

I was so proud to be with him. i was officially going to be the luckyest girl alive. Im going to be married to the hottest guy not on market any more. 

That night when we got home justin was helping me unzip my dress to take it off. Then he sld his hand between the dress and me. wraped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I turned around and pressed my body to his to hold my dress up and i started to kiss him. I had the weirdest feeling i just wasnted him all over me.so i thought i would tease him like old sake. I seperated our bodys just enough to drop my dress. He looked so shocked. I smiled and i started to undo his tie. then took it off. then i un buttoned his shirt and let it hang open as i staird at his almost shirtless body in the moon light. I steped out of the dress and kissed him as he led me to the bed and i un did his pants and dropped them before reaching the bed. as he layed over me, he started to tease me. Not funny i was the one doing the teasing not him. i flipped him over so i was on top and started to tease him. then things lead to other things and i layed in bed and just thought to my self.