Chapter 7

As i was about to read the note Justin walked in with some girl. I didnt see him till i triped over my box of things and knock everything over inside it and hit my head on the stairs.

I blacked out a few seconds after hitting my head.

Justin's POV

I walked in talking with this me girl i met. Her name is Kay. she was really nice and sweet. she likes the same ice cream as me. i was suppose to go on a group date with Her sister Kim my buddy Christian (we are setting them up)and Ryan his gf Leiann and also Chaz and his gf Ashleigh. I didnt know Leiann and Ashleigh. They were Rhi's friends but they knew me and were very nice to me. I came home to change when i saw Rhi trip over a box and knock everything out. She hit her head and i ran to help her. I ask Kay to grab an ice pack out the ice box while i layed Rhi on the couch. I looked at her and i just wanted to kiss her. im not sure why but i didnt and just held my irdg in. 

Kay" do you wanns just stay here and help her? I can tell everyone you cant make it. an we can go on a date alone tomorrow night?"

Me" that sounds good. thank you."

Kay walks out.

I go to clean it her mess. I see the note and i read it.

" Dear Rhi and Justin,

We went to take Jazzy to see Grandma and Grandad. There are new movies for you two to watch. Justin please start setting up her birthday party like i asked. and Rhi your mom dropped off the last box. it has "sertion things in the box." But we will be gone for 2 week. since it is fall break you have this coming up week off. be good. no house parties ;] well i will see you guys in 2 weeks. Rhi since Justin will forget the guest list will you do. and ur so mich better with little girls then justin is. Invitation ideas are in my Craft room on the desk. you and your friends can do that please. 

Well Much love,

Pattie(mom)"

After i read that i thought really mom. then laghed a little loud because Rhi moved a little. I tilted the box right side up and wen to pick up everything. there was a photo album with lots of papers and pictures sticking out. I sat on the stairs and started reading throgh it. ALL THE PICTUERS WHERE OF ME AND RHI!!!! WE WERE KISSING AND HOLDING HANDS. 

There was one thing that cought my eye more then anything. It was a DVD. I walked over  the family room after picking everything up and put it in the dvd player.

It was of me and Rhi. we were in my moms craft room. she was putting together the scrapbook. She look so cute on camera. This is what happened.

" Rhi.Justin remember this picture?

Me: Yes the day i met you in the mall. you looked so pretty in the royal blue dress. you told me to get your camera so we could take a picture. SO u did. and just as you took the picture i kissed you on the cheek.

Rhi: yes you did. it was so cute.

Justin: Just like my gf.

Rhi: awww i love you.

Justin: i love you too."

WTH SHE WAS MY GF. WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME. 

i stoped the tape. I got up to order pizza. since i didnt go out to eat i was hungery. Christian started to call me. i picked up my phone and went off on him.

Phone converstation:

Me: Dude why didnt anyone tell me i was Rhi's BOYFRIEND!

Christian: well hello to you too.