Stranger Things Have Happened

Dylan: ATTACK!!!!!!

Nick: What?!

Blake: He said attack, Icky Picky Nicky. I think he said it loud enough. *Grins.*

Alfred: *Pinches the bridge of his nose and lets out an exasperated sigh.*

Dylan: Attack!

Nick: You know, Dylan, for someone so short, you sure do have a lot of hate.

Dylan: I'm not short.

Bindi: Really?

Dylan: Yeah!

Vanessa: Short-stuff. *Throws a piece of popcorn at Dylan and it bounces off his nose.*

Dylan: *His eyes turn completely red.* Gobble.

Nick: Excuse me?

Dylan: *Tucks his hands underneath his armpits and flaps his arms like a chicken.* Gobble Gobble.

Blake: I think he's possessed by a turkey! Yep, I think he is.

Nick: Blake, that's absurd.

Dylan: Gobble. Yes, I'm the turkey Yvette's mom is going to cook. Gobble Gobble.

Yvette: Oh dear.

Vanessa: What the....

Dylan: I'm not Dylan anymore. I'm Ted the Turkey. Gobble.

Seth: *Raises an eyebrow.*

Alfred: If you're a turkey, why are you talking?

Dylan/Ted: 'Cause I can. I possessed a human. I don't know why I possessed this human; he rides a tricycle. Gobble gobble gobble.

Nick: *Laughs.* Poor Dylan, even a turkey thinks he's stupid.

Vanessa: Face it, Nick, even a wall would think Dylan is stupid.

Wall: I do.

Nick: *His eyes enlarge and he turns and stares at the wall the behind him.*

Dylan: I am not stupid! *His eyes stop being red.*

Vanessa: We're all entitled to being stupid, some just abuse that privilege more than others. *Eyes Dylan.*

Dylan: Yeah, Seth.

Seth: Yeah, okay, Dylan.

Wall: They're talking about you.

Bindi: Did that wall just talk?

Nick: Stranger things have happened.